BY HUNGRY-MAN #67 in Vegetarian Meals

Tender white chicken patties and waffles drizzled with syrup, home-style mashed potatoes--includes cranberry apple dessert. see more...

• "I had never tried this before." in 1 review
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
The hungry-Man line is delicious! They make so many kinds of meals to please just about every persons pallet. The Chicken and Waffles is absolutely delightful! It's so different. The waffle is fluffy and the chicken crispy. Delicious.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
I was pleasantly surprised by this meal. I love Chicken and Waffles and this one did not disappoint. Great flavors and textures. Easy to prepare and great price. Just wish it.was easier to find in stores.
THOMAS B.
Tempe
I tried this when it first showed up at my local store over a year ago.  Id had chicken and waffles before and liked it, But this was the worst Hungryman Dinner I ever ate.  The taters were ok the cran/apple a lil bitter the chicken rubbery and the waffle was the soggiest nastiest thing i've had in my mouth in years.  I don't see it any longer in the grocers freezer so I'm guessing it didn't go over well.
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
I used to eat these all the time. It is my favorites and here lately I haven't seen it at my local grocery store. So bummed about that. Only thing is the mashed potatoes wasnt the best.
Ralph H.
As I am a fan of hungry mans dishes I was really excited to try the chicken and waffles. After taking one bite I immediately spit it out due to the fact it taste like zombie infected chicken throwing up in my mouth
Tiffany R.
Akron, OH
I just had this meal for lunch. This was a new hungry man meal boneless fried chicken and waffles. I thought it was very filling and had a good taste too it. I had never tried this before. I would repurchase this meal.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
My boyfriend loves these. This one is Bly microwaveable but usually we cook TV dinners in the oven. The chicken doesn't taste as good in the microwave but it's still yummy
Margie G.
Talladega, AL
amazing i love  chicken  and waffles so good would recommend  to anyone whos afraid to try it  since  i dont have  the  resturant in my town
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
These are the best frozen waffles I have ever had. The meal was filling and tasted amazing!!