BY HUNGRY-MAN

Hungry-Man?? Pub Favorites New Honey Bourbon Chicken Strips.
Fried chicken patties served with honey bourbon dipping sauce, mashed potatoes and yellow and white corn.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I love hungry man dinners they fill me up. Banquet dinners are ok, but too small. Hungry man dinners are very tasty it doesn't taste like it has frost bite or anything gross. Everything tastes fresh. The desert is my favorite part. The chicken is not at all soggy.
Nicki B.
Brooksville, FL
Favorite favorite favorite brand of frozen dinners by far! the portion size is good for guys too! the food tastes real and good, but I always cook these in the oven.
Shawnee C.
Avondale, AZ
I buy these for my husband sometimes when I know I wont be home to make dinner. You get a good portion of food and the price is usually low.
Shannon E.
Ridgway, PA
My boyfriend loves these dinners he takes them to work for lunch all the time. The portion size is great and the price is reasonable.
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I eat these all the time. There is actually a decent amount of food and it taste good and its easy to make in the oven or microwave.
Jason G.
Spanish Fork, UT
These are definitely for men. They will fill you up good and fast. And they come with a big chunk of meat.
alanna  f.
Roseboro, NC
My family loves hungry man meals. these beat banquet by far. 10/10 recommend
Leah B.
When my boyfriend and his guy friends all come home for dinner after a long night at the bar, this is really great just to throw in the microwave. Healthy--- not really but often these are on sale so the price is pretty good. Other than this Hungry man, there's not much else i would eat
Robin E.
Matachewan, ON
I like to buy these for those days that me and the hubby are just too tired or too busy to cook for ourselves. Good TV Dinner