Hungry-Man Meatloaf Home-Style

by Hungry-man

Hungry-Man?? Meatloaf Home-Style .
New & Improved!
In a savory brown gravy with creamy mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables - includes a chocolate brownie.
Satisfy Your Craving.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
1 lb of food.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hungry-Man Meatloaf Home-Style!
Iriz V.
Stafford, VA
These are amazing meals but it sucks how long it takes to heat up since I used them for my lunches for work it literally takes half the time of my break for it to heat up.
Lorena C.
Weslaco, TX
I'm not a fan of frozen meals as a whole, I prefer home cooking, but on occasion I have had to eat frozen meals. This is one meal I have tried. I do like that for the price tag it is a decent amount of food. You can't get much at a fast food place for the same price. Flavor overall is good, the meatloaf to me was decent, and the brownie lacks flavor. I love veggies and the mash potatoes are good too, so that's a plus. Would I purchase again? In a pinch, yes, but it isn't something I would regularly keep stocked in my freezer.
Kathleen M.
Lucasville, OH
This product is a delicious quick meal. When you just need something quick and easy. The vegetable , potatoes and dessert why more do you need.. And it's very filling something you need to try get yours.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,733 reviews
My fiancé and I enjoy these hungry man meals when we’re in a hurry or just want something easy to do for dinner. I happen to love TV dinner meatloaf, and this one is pretty good (though not my favorite). Easy to heat up and pretty filling.
Keriah D.
Reading, PA
I don’t really like the meals from this brand but my bf does. He really likes the taste and the quantity of food.
Bobe P.
Raleigh, NC
The meatloaf hungry man made me sick when I ate it. I’m not too fond of meatloaf anyway, unless it’s the way that my mom makes it, the hungry man meatloaf is not. It’s usually soggy, but I do like the potatoes
Liz H.
Toledo, OH
There’s something nostalgic about “tv dinners” if you’re like me and grew up in the 80s! Next to a home cooked meal I would choose a Hungry-Man dinner. Meatloaf is my favorite and it has a good proportion of meat and veggies and a brownie. When I am tired after work it is a really good & tasty dinner at a great price.
Steve N.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I like Hungry-MSN TV dinners because you get more than a regular TV dinner. When cooking these though I feel they either get too hot or too cold with the microwave time suggested. The salsburry steak had a lot of flavor and I would recommend it though for flavor.
Brynn H.
A great quick fix for when your in a hurry or your just to tired to cook. Taste is great. Although it usually takes two of these to fill a regular adult especially if they are really hungry. Great size for older kids and easy for them to make themselves.
Pedro M.
I tried this about a month ago. Great product overall. Easy to prepare, was ready after the first go in the microwave, and the meatloaf tasted better than any other product I had personally tried from the Hungry-man company.Hungry-Man Meatloaf Home-Style

Looking for your answer?