BY HUNGRY-MAN

Hungry-Man?? Meatloaf Home-Style .
New & Improved!
In a savory brown gravy with creamy mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables - includes a chocolate brownie.
Satisfy Your Craving.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
1 lb of food. see more...

Adriana T.
California
These are disgusting. It tastes rubbery. I think it's the very definition of bad frozen food. However, my husband loves this. It must be a nostalgia thing because I don't see what there is to love.
Gary H.
Madison
This is another top notch meal by Hungry Man! I think the meatloaf is very moist and flavorful with a generous gravy coating on it as well.The vegetables are nice and buttery and are seasoned to near perfection I think.And lastly,The brownie is sweet,but not overly so.I have bought this many times over the years and will continue to do so when I want good meatloaf dinner.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Hungry mans are one of the better T.V dinners out there. It comes with a lot of food and the price is usually relatively cheep. They have tons of different options and a lot of them are good. The Home-style Meatloaf is a good one. A little salt and pepper go a long way I will say that. And butter for the veggies. Good product. Long time customer.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
delicious lunch. food very tasty with face that was made to order. the taste is amazing especially the meat is very juicy and tender. I enjoyed the lunch I ate and recommend it to anyone who is looking to buy a practical and very tasty food! I loved!
cathy m.
Love Hungry Man dinners except for the dessert. They need to figure something else out besides having to remove the cake. It usually gets into my veggies and I do not care for chocolate in my veggie. Otherwise they a quick and easy and very tasty
Tytiona M.
Aberdeen, NC
I use to eat these all the time when I was younger. They use to be so good. I haven't had one in a while but i am sure they are still good.
Kayla L.
Somerset, KY
I recently started to get these for my fiance as a quick meal And he actually loves them! Says a lot considering he hates frozen meals...
Emily C.
Torrance, CA
These Hungry man dinners are too salty for my taste. I don't care for any frozen meatloaf TV dinner flavors.
Krysllayne R.
Recife-Jb
Hungry mans são um dos melhores jantares T.V lá. Ele vem com um monte de comida eo preço é geralmente relativamente chileno. Eles têm toneladas de opções diferentes e muitos deles são bons. O Home-style Meatloaf é um bom. Um pouco de sal e pimenta vão um longo caminho, vou dizer isso. E manteiga para os legumes. Bom produto. Cliente de longa data.
sara s.
This one is too yummmy ❤️❤️ I really love it .. i just can't stop eat it .. can't imagine my day without it ❤️. With a good price too