Hungry-Man Chicken Strips Classic Fried

by Hungry-man

Hungry-Man?? New! Chicken Strips Classic Fried .
Seasoned fried chicken patty strips, mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables - includes an apple dessert.
Satisfy Your Craving.
Enlarged to Show Quality.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Do you wish they'd include some sort of sauce for the beer battered chicken?
Start your review of Hungry-Man Chicken Strips Classic Fried!
How would you rate this product?
Jody H.
Parkersburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Hungry-Man Boneless Fried ChickenHungry-Man Chicken Strips Classic FriedI think these are great to send with my husband for his lunch from time to time. My kids even like these for maybe a lunch or if we are in a tight schedule that day maybe even for dinner. I do doctor them up a little bit with adding a little butter and salt. I would recommend this product and I will be buying again and again!
Heather C.
Catlettsburg, KY
I would buy these for my dad. He really loved this particular brand, hungry man. He liked the chicken & Salisbury steak. He would definitely recommend them to another man that’s hungry! Hungry-Man Chicken Strips Classic Fried
Lori N.
Lafayette, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
Hungry man is awesome and I love them and they are yummy and tasteful but I don’t like the chicken ones at all
Dashanay H.
Brooklyn, NY
Best strips I can go for this is one of my fast food picks yummy with some nice cold koolaid
Empreś S.
Lisle, IL
I got these for the kids on nights I was pressed for time when I couldn’t cook dinner or because I didn’t feel like it. The kids said they were good and enjoyed them!
DeAnna L.
Very filling meal and more geared towards grown ups. I am not a huge fan of the mixed veggies but that is because they always have too many peas. The chicken is good for a frozen entree.
Cheyenne D.
Cleveland, OH
I’m a big fan of chicken . They are very good if you like something quick . I would recommend to anyone that has a busy schedule.
Suzanne A.
Salisbury, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite hungry man meal. Tastes great and fills you up. The chicken is tender and juicy. Everything tastes great
Mariah R.
Ashuelot, NH
Hungry man dinners are one of my family’s favorites, these are our go to on a night we don’t want to cook a huge dinner and just wanna prepare something quick and easy. I would highly recommend any of these dinners, great variety of choices and absolutely delicious:)
Katherine W.
Wilburton, OK
When I don't feel like cooking, Hungry man comes to the rescue. It is really close to tasting like a home cooked meal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...