BY HUNGRY-MAN

Hungry-Man?? New! Chicken Strips Classic Fried .
Seasoned fried chicken patty strips, mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables - includes an apple dessert.
Satisfy Your Craving.
Enlarged to Show Quality.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Brittany M.
Barton, VT
Not only is it lacking in flavor, but I swear every time my family buys any kind of Hungry Man product, there’s a stem in there. One time it was a cherry stem in the cherry dessert. This one it was a green bean stem in the veggies. Seriously people. Quality control.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
I just ate the beer battered chicken Hungry Man meal for lunch and it was amazing, as always! I like the regular beer battered chicken but the new one that has cheese fries is the best of them all! i wish they just included some sort of sauce for the chicken.
Candice A.
Stillwater , Ok
This. Just don't. It has no flavor to it whatsoever and it really does not own up to its name. I was 120 pounds when I tried this and I def was not even close to being full.. But then again maybe I just didn't finish it since the taste was something similar to a wet cardboard box.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
We get these meals but not for me EVER. I don't see how they say it makes you full. serving size mine as well be Lean Cuisine with more calories lol. And they give you sides that are a few little spoonfuls. My boyfriend likes the other fried chicken ones.
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
Hahahaa omg i practically lived off these in my teen/college days super fast and easy when ur lazy and pretty good, only problem when ur hungry theres never enough in one haha :)
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
The hungry-Man line is delicious! They make so many kinds of meals to please just about every persons pallet. The Classic Chicken is simple and delicious.
Payton M.
Brooklyn, NY
This chicken was disgusting. It was yellow even when I cooked it as much as possible. The sides tasted okay though.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
Do you wish they'd include some sort of sauce for the beer battered chicken?