BY HUNGRY-MAN

Hungry-Man?? New! Chicken Strips Classic Fried .
Seasoned fried chicken patty strips, mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables - includes an apple dessert.
Satisfy Your Craving.
Enlarged to Show Quality.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Denver, CO
I just ate the beer battered chicken Hungry Man meal for lunch and it was amazing, as always! I like the regular beer battered chicken but the new one that has cheese fries is the best of them all! i wish they just included some sort of sauce for the chicken.
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
We get these meals but not for me EVER. I don't see how they say it makes you full. serving size mine as well be Lean Cuisine with more calories lol. And they give you sides that are a few little spoonfuls. My boyfriend likes the other fried chicken ones.
Candice A.
Candice A.
Stillwater , Ok
This. Just don't. It has no flavor to it whatsoever and it really does not own up to its name. I was 120 pounds when I tried this and I def was not even close to being full.. But then again maybe I just didn't finish it since the taste was something similar to a wet cardboard box.
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Foodie Expert
Hahahaa omg i practically lived off these in my teen/college days super fast and easy when ur lazy and pretty good, only problem when ur hungry theres never enough in one haha :)
Payton M.
Payton M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This chicken was disgusting. It was yellow even when I cooked it as much as possible. The sides tasted okay though.
Denver, CO
Do you wish they'd include some sort of sauce for the beer battered chicken?