BY HUNGRY-MAN

Hungry-Man® Boneless Pork Rib.
Shaped patties.
Rib shaped patties glazed with barbeque sauce with home-style mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables-includes a chocolate brownie
Satisfy Your Craving®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Amber G.
Dillard, GA
It was okay. It's not as good as the Salsbury Steak, to me, but it was good. The meat is moist. The potatoes are creamy. The vegetables are good. The brownie is good, rich, and chocolate. But, my favorite is Salsbury Steak. The ribs are good for any rib lover!
Brittany F.
Idk how this works I'm guessing I just write a review and then I get box or no. I love ribs it doesn't matter if its boneless or not. This one I never had before hopefully when I try it will make mouth watery.
Jenn T.
Ottawa, ON
A really filling frozen meal. Flavour packed and good for that craving you have for these type of meal. I absolutely hate their brownies and always cut them out before microwaving, haha. They also always go on sale, so the price is very affordable!
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Filling and includes dessert,great for portion control and enjoy anywhere like work or a friend's sleepover.