Hungry-Man Boneless Fried Chicken uploaded by Whitney G.

BY HUNGRY-MAN

Hungry-Man® Boneless Fried Chicken.
Tender chicken patties with home-style mashed potatoes and sweet corn - includes a chocolate brownie.
1 lb of food.
Satisfy your Carving®.
Enlarged to show quality.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Afton H.
Hampton, VA
Best frozen meal ever and super easy. And this is my favorite one. Totally worth the price and tastes great. The only thing I would say bad about this product is that it has a lot of calories so don’t eat when on a diet
Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
Tender white and dark chicken portions with home-style mashed potatoes and sweet corn -includes a chocolate brownie.
Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture.
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
Overall I did like this meal. Time wise I couldn't take it to work b/c overall it takes roughly 10 minutes to cook and I only have thirty minutes. The chicken was juicy tasted good. The mash potatoes taste like instant potatoes. The corn was good and didn't overcook. The brownie tasted good but if you let sit for awhile it hardens. I still liked it.
Kelly O.
Leechburg, PA
I use to eat these all the time but recently they are getting gross. I actually loved this kind until i cooked it and it wasn't very appetizing so i had to make something else for dinner. The meat just didn't taste like real meat it was almost like processed food.
Christina L.
Canton, MI
I enjoy these on the days I don't feel like cooking. It is a good amount of food, I usually can't finish the whole thing, but the taste is great it doesn't taste like cardboard like most TV dinners.
Connie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I know that I am a woman, but I do love these Hungry Man dinners. The portions are larger and the chicken is pretty meaty and tasty. You need to be careful not to over microwave them though!
Whitney G.
They taste great! I can only eat one half of it at a time thought. The chicken is tender. I love the richness of the brownie and the texture of the potatoes.
Boobah L.
Utica, NY
I like the hungry man dinners being a woman but sometimes they can be a bit overwhelming with their tastes . But overall i like em.
Meagan R.
Brandon , FL
I brought these every time i go to the store they taste pretty good to me and it saves me time from cooking all the time
izabella  n.
Tracy, CA
I remember eating these all the time it was great when i was extra hungry i loved the chicken and corn my favorite.
Candus W.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought two of these yesterday to take to work with me today since I'll be working a 12 hour shift. I wanted to know if anyone else felt it could use some butter and salt and pepper?