3 colors available

BY HUNGRY JACK #32 in Syrups

Hungry Jack® Lite Syrup.
No drip cap.
1/2 the calories of original syrup.
Tells you when it's hot!
27.6 fl oz.
27.6 fl oz (816 ml). see more...

Buy on Target
brenda g.
brenda g.
This is by far the best lite syrup in my opinion, I like to try options with less sugar but a lot of other brands have that strange almost artificial taste to them that I dont like but this has a good flavor
Rheanna T.
Rheanna T.
Dallas, TX
Although this product is "lite" the taste is far from it! It is still sweet without all the extra calories. I also like that it tells you when it's hot nobody likes molasses like syrup.
Kira W.
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Definitely a slightly ifferent taste than the regular one. But if you're on a diet then go for it. Not a fan of the lite one
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is seriously the only syrup that I can tolerate. I love that this is a lite syrup as regular maple syrup is way too sweet for me. I try to stock up on this when it is on sale. I also love that it can be heated up in the microwave. I have waffles with this syrup almost every morning.
Sara O.
Sara O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
It really is delicious this syrup, I love it, I always eat them with pancake syrup and grated cheese. The best
Eileen A.
Eileen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my favorite syrup, it's sweet but light at the same time with light meaning thinner than other syrups. It tastes really good and comes in this cute bottle
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is easy to heat up and it tastes great. The fact that it's "lite" makes me feel a little better about it. However, I've switched to honey as it's a natural product.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
Not a huge fan of this "lite" syrup. It tastes fake and leaves an icky after taste. I would rather go without syrup than have this as my only option.
Micole L.
Micole L.
Bronx, NY
Love that you can heat it up in the microwave in the bottle. The heat label is helpful and it stores great.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Marion, IA
Don't really know what more you could want with syrup. Really cool feature where you can heat it up in the microwave and it shows when it's hot.