Hungry Jack Original Syrup uploaded by Judith C.Hungry Jack Original Syrup uploaded by Cheyenne S.Hungry Jack Original Syrup uploaded by Nadia F.
2 colors available

BY HUNGRY JACK #7 in Syrups

NO DRIP CAP.
U.S. Patents Pending.
Hungry Jack.
Original SYRUP.
27.6 FL OZ (816 mL).
See heating instructions and caution statement on back.
Microwaveable TELLS YOU WHEN IT'S HOT! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Louna S.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
I love this syrup. At first I thought it was no different than other syrup until one day I bought a different brand (Aunt Jemima) to try out. I immediately noticed that this is more thick in consistency than the other brand and is much sweeter (which I like so I do not have to use a lot). I will go back to this brand once I finish the other.
AnneMarie C.
AnneMarie C.
This is my favorite syrup to put on baked chicken! I call the chicken sweet and salty chicken. Everyone loves it! Get chicken sprinkle salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder on the chicken and bake. About 20 minutes before it's done start basting the chicken with the maple syrup. Gets all sticky and yummy!
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
Tasty syrup to put on pancakes for breakfast. reasonable in price. This syrup is not overly sweet like some competers. also it doesn't leave a film in the back of the throat like some I have tried. Love the package It's very easy to hold warm or cold. have purchasssed many times
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Decent for what it is, but I'd rather spend the extra money for real, locally made syrup. This syrup is cheap, sweet and versatile, can use it on pretty much anything; breakfast food, chicken, I've seen it used on ham. Possibilities are endless, but nothing beats the real thing.
Heather D.
Heather D.
I have purchased a few of these in the past for my french toast. I like how these can be heated up in the microwave and it has a great flavor. We have also used it without heating it up and it tastes good that way as well. I do like this syrup and I would highly recommend it.
Nadia F.
Nadia F.
San jacinto, CA
The best syrup is this! Its not too heavy and too watery! Sweetness is soooo perfect! Not overwhelming for pancakes, waffles and french toast. Definitely a must have for the kids breakfast every morning. It's a back to school must have, coming from a mom's perspective!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Xenia, OH
Hungry Jack is easily my go to syrup. It taste good, easy to warm up. I love the heat indicator on it. My daughter wont eat any other brand. I buy it all the time. Its great on everything. Pancakes, waffles, french toast.. Its all around a great syrup.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
This is the syrup my mom bought when I was a kid and now I buy it for my kids. I love that the bottle is designed to be put in the microwave so you can heat the syrup. It even has a temperature indicator on the front of the bottle.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
This is a good syrup, something that I don't use too much of, but my husband really like it a lot. I definitely will be buying it again.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
This syrup is good and inexpensive but it does not even kind of compare to real maple syrup. You can find it at almost any grocery.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Whats the weirdest thing you have ever put maple syrup on?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Visalia, CA
Does anyone know if this syrup comes in any other flavor?
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Has anyone tried this warm?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
Am I the only one that gets grossed out when my syrup touches my potatoes?
Erin W.
Erin W.
Paragould, AR
Does anyone else have a problem with a leaky cap? Mine gets the bottle and counter messy.