BY HUNGRY JACK #78 in Syrups

Hungry Jack Micro Syrup - Sugar Free 27 oz
  • "am not a fan of any sugar free syrup, however if I had to use sugar free this is a decent tasting brand.it." in 1 review
meghan s.
I love seeing sugar free options such as these, but then again, what is in it to make it 'sugar free'? I'll stick with regular maple syrup :p
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
My mother is a diabetic, so we use a lot of sugar free products. This has a pretty good consistency and taste. I recommend this product, but you must take into consideration the sugar alcohols (7 grams). I think it should be listed as low sugar not sugar free.
Jennifer S.
I love using this when I have pancakes or waffles. It yummy and its a bonus that it's a lot sugar free.
Darlene B.
winnipeg, MB
Am not a fan of any sugar free syrup, however if I had to use sugar free this is a decent tasting brand.it. its a fun ritual to microwave it (:
Shelley M.
I am a diabetic and I've bought sugar free syrup before, does anyone if thus syrup has a bitter taste that most sugar free syrups have?