BY HUNGRY JACK #75 in Syrups

Hungry Jack Micro Syrup - Sugar Free 27 oz
  • "am not a fan of any sugar free syrup, however if I had to use sugar free this is a decent tasting brand.it." in 1 review
Keri M.
Keri M.
Laurel, MT
I love the taste of this syrup! The best one that is sugar free! A nice healthy alternative with a great taste still. You can purchase this item at a Wal-Mart super center. I would recommend this product to others that need a sugar free option! Very satisfied with this product!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
My mother is a diabetic, so we use a lot of sugar free products. This has a pretty good consistency and taste. I recommend this product, but you must take into consideration the sugar alcohols (7 grams). I think it should be listed as low sugar not sugar free.
meghan s.
meghan s.
I love seeing sugar free options such as these, but then again, what is in it to make it 'sugar free'? I'll stick with regular maple syrup :p
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Hopkins, MN
The only syrup I buy simply because I can put it in the microwave and it tells me when it is done. Name one other product that does that!
Katie S.
Katie S.
New Richmond, WI
For a Sugar-free syrup, Hungry Jack is one of the better tasting. It actually tastes like maple syrup and has minimal aftertaste
Dani B.
Dani B.
I have been using Hungry Jack microwaveable syrup since I was a kid. It tastes great, and it's even better warmed up. I love that it's so easy to pop in the microwave!
Dori C.
Dori C.
Live Oak, FL
I don't eat pancakes or waffles often but I prefer to save calories on the syrup. This is a good tasting and thicker than some of the other sugar-free syrups I have tried.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Love this syrup. Its healthier, and tastes awesome. It is very good heated before putting on your pancakes or waffles. Tastes great on french toast as well.
Anne H.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
I remember warming this up in the microwave as a child! so delicious and great memories attached to it. its a fun ritual to microwave it (:
ambyr g.
ambyr g.
Arlington, TX
I am not a fan of any sugar free syrup, however if I had to use sugar free this is a decent tasting brand.
Shelley M.
Shelley M.
I am a diabetic and I've bought sugar free syrup before, does anyone if thus syrup has a bitter taste that most sugar free syrups have?