BY HUNGRY JACK

Hungry Jack® Mashed Potatoes.
Naturally flavored.
Countless possibilities.
Create your own flavor.
Recipes on back and online.
Made with 100% real potatoes. see more...

• What brand is better? Idahoan or this one?1 Answers
  • Are these actually good? I don't mind taking the time to ...2 Answers
  • Are these buttery tasting to begin with or moreso plain a...1 Answers
Buy on target.com*
  • "I really like this product cause its quick to make and its really good one smash potatoes with chicken good combo 👌" in 1 review
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
This is the gross. The consistency is strange. As a kid living in Miami, when hurricane season came about my parents would get all these non perishable foods to be prepared for any emergency. I hated this with such a passion. It taste like cardboard. I get the convenience of the product, but it doesn't taste like mashed potatoes.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
I LOVE THESE. These mashed potatoes are so good. If made properly they won't have any flake clumps and they taste so good. Second only to real mashed potatoes. It's cheap and when you don't have time to peel potatoes this is my go to
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love instant mashed potatoes and Hungry Jack is a great brand to try. They are cheap and taste amazing. You can buy them in a variety of
flavors. They are very easy to make and are a great add to dinner. All
you have to do is add water and milk and done! I highly recommend them!
Kelli E.
Littleton, CO
I LOVE MASHED POTATOES😍 they are so creamy and yummy. They are also healthy too. it takes about 5-10 minutes depending on how much you want to make. The flavor is so great and i would definitely recommend it to others
Samantha D.
Hungry Jack's Instant Mashed Potatoes are terrific. I like that they are easy to make and the instructions are super easy to follow. The price is also good and affordable. I do not like mashed potatoes that are lumpy, so this is the perfect option.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Okay I am an absolute addict for these. I most often will make these on a cheat day or for comfort food and actually prefer them over real mashed potatoes. I love love love these! No other brand has even come close to these IMO.
Teran F.
We only use this brand mashed potatoes! We make them soupy, so for kids they always say can we have soup? Cause we make soupy and it's amazing taste always so good!
Alicia B.
Not that big of a fan of these. They are very easy to make and get done very quickly, but I just don't like the taste. When I follow the directions on the box, I find that the consistency is way too runny so I have to change it all up and add more fakes. When they're finally done, they're not that great. They're nowhere near as flavorful as fresh mashed potatoes. I can definitely tell that they are boxed.
Cristie G.
My husband really enjoys boxed potatoes and he is the only one who does lol. He enjoys Hungry Jack because he feels like it is very creamy yet thick. He likes to add his own seasoning and flavors so he likes to buy the plain. There are many sized boxes so we tend to get a larger box because it is more potatoes for your money. They are moderately priced and the value is worth it for our family budget.
Morgan B.
I love mash potatoes and Hungry Jack brand is my favorite. I do tend to by the cheap Walmart brand (as I am a college student) but my mother buys these. These are perfect for cold days when I need something warm. These are also good for a carb boost before hitting the gym. I usually eat them plain, of course with butter at least, but they are good with chicken as well!
Brenda C.
Smashed potatoes are just perfect
Jennifer M.
Kernersville, NC
Are these actually good? I don't mind taking the time to make real mashed potatoes, but are these a good substitute or can you tell the difference? Honestly never tried them.
Dana M.
Regina, SK
I have been looking for an easy substitute for my home made mashed potatoes but find most boxed options are bland and not very comparable, do these have a bland taste or more flavourful then other boxed brands?
Ashley M.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this product hard to prepare? Is it worth it?
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
I have been looking for something easier to make than homemade potatoes for thanksgiving, are these easy to prepare and do they taste similar to homemade?