Hungry Jack Mashed Potatoes

by Hungry Jack

Hungry Jack® Mashed Potatoes.
Naturally flavored.
Countless possibilities.
Create your own flavor.
Recipes on back and online.
Made with 100% real potatoes.

What brand is better? Idahoan or this one?
Are these actually good? I don't mind taking the time to make real mashed potatoes, but are these a good substitute or can you tell the difference? Honestly never tried them.
Are these buttery tasting to begin with or moreso plain and need some seasoning?
Start your review of Hungry Jack Mashed Potatoes!
Product Highlights
I really like this product cause its quick to make and its really good one smash potatoes with chicken good combo 👌in reviews
Yadaris N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Hungry Jack Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Yadaris N.
Hungry Jack Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Yadaris N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hungry Jack Mashed Potatoes are great for thanksgiving or for a normal dinner. With my homemade gravy my family loves it. Even though my oldest Daughter doesn’t like mashed potatoes she gave them a try and said that there were not bad. This package can serve for 20 servings, perfect for 5 people or more.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Our family likes this brand. I feel like with mashed potatoes is a time you can’t just buy off brand. Flavor matters. These have a nice creamy flavor. They are also very affordable. Would recommend this.
Christina G.
Ridgewood, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Okay so I’ve used these several times in college and highly recommend for people on a budget or for a quick side dish! If you add butter, salt, pepper, a little sour cream, and garlic powder, you are good to go!! With all of that, you’re looking at some stellar easy mashed potatoes
Mommy T.
Waterbury, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These are so good. My go to side for any dish everyone loves it and you can make it extra buttery or thicker just adjust the mixture. The only thing I found is usually the suggested serving instructions leaves it a tad watery but just add more flakes!
samantha T.
Owens X Rds, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great when you are in a pinch. You can add little extra butter and of course salt and pepper. Easy to prepare. I would add some flavoring pre mixed like ranch, mexican, cali, you get the picture, just to cut down preparation. I would recommend this to anyone, and hopefully one day point out what flavor is my favorite.
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
These have been my favorite mashed potatoes since I was a child. They are very affordable and they taste amazing. I love them so much! I cook them multiple times per week and my kids love them. I will continue to buy them.
Cheryl P.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Every time I say mash potatoes my family ask for these ones. I love this product. I find this brand most of the time and the brand is affordable. I find coupons for this brand as well.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
I LOVE THESE. These mashed potatoes are so good. If made properly they won't have any flake clumps and they taste so good. Second only to real mashed potatoes. It's cheap and when you don't have time to peel potatoes this is my go to
Sabira H.
Lansdale, PA
It takes me about 5 minutes to make it and it tastes really good too. Not expensive at all I bought mine from Walmart and it is really easy to prepare and eat. I try not to eat mash potatoes a lot because of my strict diet but I have to buy this every thanksgiving
Tierra B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hungry jack mash potatoes are so easy to cook cheap and affordable. They taste really good when you load the top with cheese, bacon bits and green onion with a nice steak and salad to go with it. Can’t go wrong with hungry jack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...