BY HUNGRY JACK #90 in Syrups

Hungry jack maple honey syrup 24 oz see more...

Jennifer s.
Omg the best but I think its a lil too sweet. I love how it taste with my pancakes. it has honey. I haven't found it in the store for a long time.. but I always try to find this one.
Kelci G.
Princeton, IN
There's nothing that sets this apart from any other syrup, it will get the job done though! I would advise it on waffles, french toast, pancakes even with peanut butter!
Patti M.
Elk Grove , CA
I think this tastes very delicious, but it is way to processed for my liking. I would rather go with a pure maple syrup then this fake syrup.
Alesia S.
Newington, CT
I would rather go pure but this is a good choice too it also has a sort of sweet buttery flavor and you can put it on anything that you want
Janice A.
Amazing product love it with my waffles and pancakes my kids like it too plus I like to put just a little bit in my vanilla ice cream
Sheronda W.
THIS is the only syrup i buy for my family they won't try anything else. I love the maple taste Hungry Jack's add to there syrup.
Valeria V.
Very sweet but the taste is amazing. I love using it on waffles and a lot of it too! Great on any type of breakfast food.
Domenique R.
Has a good flavor but it's way too processed and has high fructose corn syrup. Prefer other maple syrups to this one
katina h.
Yummyyy, I like this particular syrup. I love eating this with my pancakes and waffles. It is the perfect taste
Christina W.
This might do in a pinch, but I only use pure maple syrup. High fructose corn syrup is not appealing to me.