BY HUNGRY JACK

rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
These are sooooo affordable!!!!!! This product is so good I can’t stop raving about it to others. It tastes sooooo good and I can’t believe how smooth the potatoes are in this. It’s not too salty either which is good. When I got my tonsils out this is one of the only things I ate. :)
Carrie P.
Tastes just like you peeled a bunch of potatoes and went through the work of cooking them when you totally didn't! The texture is so smooth and velvety and it tastes great. Great time saver as well!
Brittany R.
West Branch, MI
When you don’t have time to peel potatoes, these are just as good. They are affordable and met my expectations. I buy them quite often. I’m not sure of the nutritional value of these. But I’m overall satisfied.
Samantha B.
Hungry Jack is a good brand in general I love their products. I am not a big fan of other brands instant mashed potato's but this brand I like , and you just add what ever seasons you like and it taste great. It doesn't taste fake like other ones ive had in the past . Quick and easy side dish
Vernae H.
Hungry Jack makes the fluffiest instant potatoes. You can use less milk snd butter. I always add chopped onions, black peper and white pepper to the water. I add salt after the potato flakes.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
I actually really like instant mashed potatoes by Hungry Jack. They are really tasty. So easy and quick if your craving something savory. I find this product very mouth watering.
Megan E.
Berea, KY
These are just as good to me as the real potatos and they take less time to make and easier to make. I love adding bacon and bell peppers and baking it too.
Jillian B.
Good for when you need to make something quick to go with dinner and sometimes don't have potatoes on hand. good brand and a good price.
Denise V.
They may not be the same as slicing and making real potatoes, but they're actually pretty good for boxed potatoes!
Lindsey S.
Fayetteville, NC
This brand is very delicious. You can have mashed potatoes with anything. I recommend this product to everyone (:
Jessica F.
Rossville , GA
I love mashed potatoes, but unfortunately I don't always have time to peal and cook them. Are these any good?
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I recently tried the Idahoan instant mashed - I could tell the difference between those and fresh potatoes. What about these?