BY HUNGRY JACK #5 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

For over 70 years Hungry Jack® has been working hard to give you easy ways to enjoy simple, delicious meals that satisfy. There's no frills or fuss, just the great taste of hearty meals that turn out right every time. So pull up a chair and dig into delicious. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Best pancake waffle mix around! It has multi colored candy pieces that melt when cooking so your left with a little but of sweet and colors all throughout your pancake or waffle! The kids love all the colors. The taste is so good. Rich, fluffy, delicate! I recommend this!
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Great pancake mix, super easy to make for early morning breakfast with a mixture of egg and milk and your pancake is ready.Recommend. Hungry Jack® Gluten Free Funfetti® Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix with Candy Bits 20 oz. Box
Becky L.
Akron, OH
This is a delicious gluten free pancake mix! I had one of each (gf and non-gf) at a weekend away with my family and you couldn’t tell the difference. Super light and fluffy and oh so delish! I would 100% recommend this to someone!
Kasey C.
Milledgeville, GA
I was just being creative for the #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster and ended up with a master piece. I think it was more the Hungry Jack® Gluten Free Funfetti® Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix with Candy Bits 20 oz. Box but who’s counting 😋 #yum #bananabreadcake
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
These are not bad but also not great. I would not  say it was worth the extra price. I am happy to see that they are gluten free and we did not notice a change in taste. But the Funfetti was a bust. Most of the sprinkles just melted into the pancakes and turned it to colored spots. You would get the same effect by adding any sprinkles to your regular mix.
victoria R.
Oh man! When i tell you i love this mix i LOVE it! I brought the funfetti pancakes because i thought my children would like it and it turn out they are not fans of it to much but i am in love with it. It taste so yummy it’s so easy to make. I always get two boxes every time i food shop because this is a must have in my kitchen.
Jordan G.
Mcdonough, GA
I used these for my 2 year olds special birthday breakfast and she LOVED them! The consistency was perfect, not too sweet and just perfect! We will definitely buy these again!
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
My kids are absolutely in love with this pancake mix. Are usually buy a box and bake the entire box at once. And then put them in the freezer for a quick use this is my number one pancake mix and I’m sure it always will be.
Leslee H.
Norman , OK
Sooo good! The only way you’d taste a difference between a non gluten free pancake is if you had them side by side comparing. They are suck a great alternative for pancakes. A little less fluff but fun an easy like any pancake should be.
Crystal P.
I love buying these pancakes their really fun and taste amazing. I love adding some vanilla to my pancakes when making then for my brother's. And they love it for morning breakfast.
Megan Y.
I really want to try these funfetti pancakes specially if they are gluten free
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
Where can I find this? I've looked everywhere.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
where can i find this?! they look so good but cant find this box in my town...
Cindy R.
Is this any good.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
I love the taste of Pillsbury Funfetti cake. Does this pancake mix resemble that flavor or is it just the sprinkles to mimic the look of Funfetti?