BY HUNGRY JACK

Make breakfast time family time. When your family is hungry for something delicious for breakfast, give them Hungry Jack® pancakes. Hungry Jack pancakes make it easy to bring great food and great times to your family. Everybody's happy when it's Hungry Jack®. see more...

Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I love these pancakes mixes, they are very easy and fast to make. Taste delicious and I always have different types of them at home, just in case I crave pancakes.
Amber F.
My husband and I love making these on the weekend. They are a no-fuss way to make pancakes. Instructions are simple and even the most novice cook can master these.
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
Wow we tried these for the first time last month they are so good. Much better then regular pancakes. They taste just like muffins
Leslie C.
These are soooo good and easy to make. You really don't have to do much to cook them. This favor is amazing!
Amber G.
Starkville, MS
#breakfast #delicious! #love! Everybody needs this in their pantry!! My daughter & I love this mix!
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
I love how quick and easy using this pouch is!! We get just the right amount of pancakes needed
Jessica N.
East Haddam, CT
Love these pancake mixed! So quick and simple to make and the pancakes come out delicious!
Mayra R.
Merced, CA
This pancake mix tastes really good I love how they taste with syrup and a glass of milk
Rachel C.
These are so fast and healthy at the same time! And easy recipe that takes minimal work
Megan S.
Hope mills, NC
Delicious and healthy! my kids love them. they are fluffy and not dense like I thought
leyah m.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste good?
Arie D.
Wallace, WV
Is this product rich in flavor or is it dull?
Jackie B.
How does this pancake mix compare to aunt jemima?