Hungry Jack Easy Pack Buttermilk Pancake Mix uploaded by Ashleighyachts T.

BY HUNGRY JACK

Hungry Jack??????????????????.
Easy pack??????????????????.
Just add water.
Buttermilk pancake mix.
Makes 12 pancakes.
A good source of calcium & 6 vitamins plus iron. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Monique L.
San Antonio, TX
Great product! The mix contained in this box creates great tasting fluffy pancakes, this is one of my go to pancake mixes whenever I'm having a craving for them! I would recommend this pancake mix for people looking for tasty, fluffy pancakes!
Elsa C.
This is great and soo easy to use! One bag makes 5 medium pancakes. So this easy pack is great for a small family. They have a really good buttermilk taste. Using one cup of water, as suggested, they come out light and fluffy. They are a favorite at my household. I strongly recommend them.
Amber W.
Wheeling
Love this product! I have some in my pantry now! Great for when family comes over for a weekend. Or my daughter has friends over. So easy and delicious!
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
Hungry jack is a great product. Makes pancakes in no time and can be quite flavorful Iike to add vanilla and cinnamon and they come out tasting great.
Ashleighyachts T.
Chesterton, IN
I love this mix!! And I can easily make pancakes or waffles from this mix, the fluffy and buttery taste is amazing. I use all the time!!
Kayla C.
Yum yum yum. We love this for making pancakes. Taste amazing and doesn't leave you with those flour chunks that some products do.
amanda j.
Bismarck, ND
So easy to whip these together in the morning, no hassle!!!plus its an amazing price!! who wouldn't try these out!
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
I Love these!!!!! So much when I just want easy pancakes to make in the morning for me and my guy, so quick to prepare and easy to make love them
Tina T.
I love these pancakes. They taste great. My family love them. They even comes out very fluffy.
Lisbeth S.
These pancakes with a little maple syrup or Hershey chocolate is great, my favorite breakfast