Hungry Jack Easy Pack Buttermilk Pancake Mix uploaded by Ashleighyachts T.

BY HUNGRY JACK

Hungry Jack??????????????????.
Easy pack??????????????????.
Just add water.
Buttermilk pancake mix.
Makes 12 pancakes.
A good source of calcium & 6 vitamins plus iron. see more...

Monique L.
San Antonio, TX
Great product! The mix contained in this box creates great tasting fluffy pancakes, this is one of my go to pancake mixes whenever I'm having a craving for them! I would recommend this pancake mix for people looking for tasty, fluffy pancakes!
Elsa C.
Calexico, CA
This is great and soo easy to use! One bag makes 5 medium pancakes. So this easy pack is great for a small family. They have a really good buttermilk taste. Using one cup of water, as suggested, they come out light and fluffy. They are a favorite at my household. I strongly recommend them.
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
These are SO much easier to use than the mixes that you need eggs or other ingredients for. I love that I can just add water, and some fruit and cook away!
Tavia W.
I love using hungry jack for pancakes because they come out so fluffy and thick. They absorb the butter and syrup so well and the cost is not expensive.
Amber W.
Wheeling
Love this product! I have some in my pantry now! Great for when family comes over for a weekend. Or my daughter has friends over. So easy and delicious!
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
Hungry jack is a great product. Makes pancakes in no time and can be quite flavorful Iike to add vanilla and cinnamon and they come out tasting great.
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
I Love these!!!!! So much when I just want easy pancakes to make in the morning for me and my guy, so quick to prepare and easy to make love them
Ashleighyachts T.
Chesterton, IN
I love this mix!! And I can easily make pancakes or waffles from this mix, the fluffy and buttery taste is amazing. I use all the time!!
Kayla C.
Yum yum yum. We love this for making pancakes. Taste amazing and doesn't leave you with those flour chunks that some products do.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
This is a great product its so fast and easy, I love taking this with us when we go camping its an all time favorite of mine!!!