BY HUNGRY JACK

Hungry Jack® Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix.
Just add water for pancakes.
Complete extra light & fluffy.
Light texture.
A good source of calcium & 6 vitamins plus iron.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• I've heard about this. Is it any good never tried it?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
rT🌻🌹💛 T.
East Haddam
PANCAKES!!!!! They are just the perfect breakfast to make for a big crowd!!! With Hungry Jack waffle and pancake mix simply just add water 💦!! That’s it!!! 3 cups will make up to 22 pancakes!!! Light and fluffy!! And if you have enough they are very filling!!!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Rachel R.
Pancakes are the perfect morning ritual! Hungry Jack is a great brand it makes many servings and they are thick and fluffy if you make them right! I try to have them once a week but if I had time I’d eat them every other day!
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
This by far is one of my top two favorite pancake mixes. It's so easy and they always taste so good. This brand isn't very expensive and they sell it at most stores. I would recommend at least giving this brand a try
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This is the BEST pancake and waffle mix, it tastes amazing and is easy to make and use. I would highly recommend this to people who are just learning to cook like me. I believe you can get it at any grocery store such as Wal-Mart or Target. Also its cheep in price
Daissy S.
Mission, TX
My favorite pancake mix ever. These are so fluffy! There flavor is great and the price is good definitely worth the buy! And forgot to mention great taste! Super easy to make all you add is water!!
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I've tried thousands of pancake mix. Right now I have this one but it isn't thaaat good. It's OK. Does the job. Sometimes I add strawberries and I make them in the waffle maker. They turn out really good.
Lydia P.
Fluffy pancakes!! What could be better?? These are so great, and easy to make! I add chocolate chips because why not?! #tasty, not too sweet, and great flavor! I’m in #love
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
I LOVE these. They are never a disappointment. I have tried with chocolate milk mix and they still taste great. I recommend these to anyone. They are also pretty affordable and it's a pretty good value for it's price. It's easy to make too and not messy.
Cristina C.
Great complete pancake mix. Unfortunately I don't make good pancakes and waffles so the mix doesn't really make a big difference. Either way, this mix makes pretty good pancakes.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
I've heard about this. Is it any good never tried it?