Hungry Jack Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix uploaded by Cristina C.

BY HUNGRY JACK

Hungry Jack® Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix.
Just add water for pancakes.
Complete extra light & fluffy.
Light texture.
A good source of calcium & 6 vitamins plus iron.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• I've heard about this. Is it any good never tried it?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cristina C.
Great complete pancake mix. Unfortunately I don't make good pancakes and waffles so the mix doesn't really make a big difference. Either way, this mix makes pretty good pancakes.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
This by far is one of my top two favorite pancake mixes. It's so easy and they always taste so good. This brand isn't very expensive and they sell it at most stores. I would recommend at least giving this brand a try
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This is the BEST pancake and waffle mix, it tastes amazing and is easy to make and use. I would highly recommend this to people who are just learning to cook like me. I believe you can get it at any grocery store such as Wal-Mart or Target. Also its cheep in price
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I've tried thousands of pancake mix. Right now I have this one but it isn't thaaat good. It's OK. Does the job. Sometimes I add strawberries and I make them in the waffle maker. They turn out really good.
Daissy G.
Mission, TX
My favorite pancake mix ever. These are so fluffy! There flavor is great and the price is good definitely worth the buy! And forgot to mention great taste! Super easy to make all you add is water!!
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
Hungry Jack pancake mix is the best! It's very affordable and extremely easy to use! The pancakes turn out perfectly and delicious every time. This is seriously the only brand I use, it's the best! I like to mix in blueberries to the batter for blueberry pancakes, my favorite!
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
I LOVE these. They are never a disappointment. I have tried with chocolate milk mix and they still taste great. I recommend these to anyone. They are also pretty affordable and it's a pretty good value for it's price. It's easy to make too and not messy.
Sarah S.
Dundalk, MD
This is my favorite pancake mix! I will never eat pancakes from a different mix ever again! These pancakes are so fluffy and delicious! You should definitely try them!
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
This is one of the best brands I have ever tried for making pancakes. They are so delicious and my family absolutely loves them! Definitely recommend!
Shakis D.
I love making these pancakes for breakfast. If you make the batter thick, it will come out very fluffy! They also taste delicious!
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Foodie Expert
I've heard about this. Is it any good never tried it?