Hungry Jack Complete Funfetti Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix 28 oz uploaded by Katherine R.

BY HUNGRY JACK

Hungry jack complete funfetti buttermilk pancake & waffle mix 28 oz see more...

Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
I thought these pancakes were okay. Personally the funfetti aspect was too much. I’d prefer the plain pancakes. The mix itself however was very easy to make. It called for the normal ingredients and mixed well. I just wasn’t impressed with the flavor.
Katherine R.
Santa Clarita , CA
They have this in gluten free mix which makes me super happy! It's easy to make but you do have to make sure you put in plenty of water or else it's going to be too thick and you won't have enough to make the right amount of pancakes you need. Overall great product!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Just bought these for my kids and they loved them! The sprinkles in the mix were a big hit. Definitely very sweet so I will only make these so often. They go perfect with a little bit of butter and syrup. It's inexpensive and the box will last me a few months at least.
Mackenzie D.
West Jordan, UT
So yummy. I always have a box on deck. They are cute and fun as well. Kids love them They are about the same price as competitors and offer gluten free options. Love love love
Alyssa D.
Fargo, ND
My family loves pancakes and waffles and who doesn't love funfetti? My 2 year old loves "sparkles" in her pancakes.
Emily R.
Grand Island
Love these. They taste so good. Good combo too. They alwayd come out so fluffy and good. Melts im your mouth
Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Would this taste good with syrup or would it be too sweet?