BY HUNGRY JACK

Hungry Jack.
Complete Buttermilk.
PANCAKE & WAFFLE MIX.
JUST ADD WATER FOR PANCAKES.
A Good Source of CALCIUM & 6 Vitamins Plus Iron.
SEE NUTRITION INFORMATION FOR SODIUM CONTENT.
NET WT 32 OZ (2 LB) 907g. see more...

Hungry Jack Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
  • "Hungry Jack Buttermilk Pancake mix is easy to use, it doesn't require a lot of ingredients and it's great for a quick breakfast before school... however they aren't as good as homemade, but close. " in 1 review
  • "Just had them today and i really enjoyed them!" in 1 review
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Just add water!! Heck yes! I love to bake from scratch but pancakes are my nemesis...Thank you [product:hungry-jack-buttermilk-pancake-&-waffle-mix] for making my life neatly perfect with your awesome pancake batter. I love how you can add or reduce water to make the cakes lighter or thicker. Easy to use and delicious. Cant beat it!
Marisa L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Though I do prefer pancakes from scratch I decided to pick up this hungry Jack complete buttermilk pancake and waffle mix and try it out. With this mix You just add water to the mix to make your pancake batter and fry them ! It’s super easy if you’re in a rush and they taste fantastic!
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
This pancake mix makes delicious and fluffy waffles and pancakes. The batter is slightly sweet, so you don’t have to add anything! However, if healthy is what you’re looking for, stay away. These have almost 200 calories per serving, and a lot of carbohydrates. Pair it with some butter and syrup and you’re in for a hearty breakfast.
Kaila F.
I love these pancakes and the butter milk just ads that extra fluffy texture to it my mom actually used to add cake mix to so it was extra fluffy and had a vanilla taste to it
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
Just add water? Could it get any easier? The trick is to not over mix/over stir the pancake batter. It should have lumps. And let the batter rest/sit for at least 10 minutes before using it. The only mix I use if I need to rush in the morning.
Mimi H.
I love this pan cake. I drive around 30 min to buy this. It needs only water and tastes fantastic. I don't like syrup so I add very little oil. Otherwise, it is not oily.
Morgan B.
I am the biggest pancake eater that anyone has known. They are my favorite food and I could them all day everyday! Well as long as I have some protein with them. My favorite is to add a dash of vanilla extract in the mix. Any pancake mix is good but my family often buys this brand.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Best pancake and waffle mix! My kids love pancakes, this mix makes it easy. Love to mix in chocolate chips or rainbow sprinkles for special occasions. And to mix it up we also use this to make waffles!
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
Love how easy it is to grab this mix out of the pantry and whip up some pancakes or waffles for my kiddos. You can add in chocolate chips or blueberries or a little vanilla extract and customize to your taste. Or add some fried apples or fresh fruit and whipped cream on top!
Blessing B.
I like the formula in hungry jack. The price is super reasonable and the box will last you for about a month. I prefer mrs. Butter worth though, but that's just me. This could use a bit more flavor but worth checking out.
Yaritza d.
Como calificarías este producto?