Hungry Jack Buttermilk Pancake Mix (32 oz.) uploaded by Alisha H.

BY HUNGRY JACK

• Does this make fluffy or flat pancakes? With most brands, they seem...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cheri G.
Cheri G.
London, OH
My husband loves these pancakes and he is a picky pancake eater. He also uses this mix to make waffles on a flip griddle and they turn out amazing. They work well when adding fresh blueberries and other fruits as well. We will continue to buy this product.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
This make amazing pancakes. So light and airy. I love them. I make these often in my home. My kid loves them. Especially the silver dollar size ones.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
Perfect for those lazy days where you don't feel like doing a lot! I think they taste great. I add chocolate chips to the batter for added sweetness. All you have to do is add water and an egg, no fussiness required!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Greenwood, AR
I have always used Bisquick growing up, but when they were out of it at my grocery store I bought Hungry Jack. It was really good and I have bought it numerous times over Bisquick! I would recommend this to anyone wanting a quick, yummy breakfast!
Lia T.
Lia T.
New Bern, NC
Foodie Expert
I really like buying this product to make pancakes. They taste great. My family and I have always used this brand for pancakes. They do well with any type of cooking griddle and are easily put together.
Annie C.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
Does pancake mix is the usually the pancake mix I buy all the time I do like to make pancakes from scratch but this is a good alternative when you don't have the time
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Philpot, KY
Foodie Expert
Super delicious pancakes!! I also will use the batter for waffles as well but do seriously love to make this for breakfast when I'm wanting to have something sweet!
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
Foodie Expert
A staple in our pantry! Great for Sunday big breakfast, makes yummy pancakes and great waffles too! Nice and fluffy.
Dianna Z.
Dianna Z.
Wichita Falls, TX
Foodie Expert
Makes many pancakes with this package! It makes soft and fluffy pancakes. I bought this at Wal-Mart and also United Supermarket.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Foodie Expert
We just started using this mix and I must say it makes the perfect fluffy, buttermilk pancakes. Our family loves them
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
Does this make fluffy or flat pancakes? With most brands, they seem to be flat.