BY HUNGRY JACK

Hungry jack butter pecan syrup 24 oz see more...

Barbara C.
Warrior, AL
This has got to be the best syrup I have ever ate. Just heat it a little and pour over pancakes and eat, eat, and eat. It tastes like a lit bit of Heaven here on earth. It is YUMMY!!!
Alicia E.
Waverly, TN
Love this syrup! It has the best butter pecan flavor! It makes waffles, pancakes or even ice cream simply amazing!
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hungry Jack Syrup is great. Pretty sugary but what syrup isn't. Still, amazing taste though, great for pancakes.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this syrup very sweet and very mouth watering good. I love this products over my pancakes in the morning
Diana S.
Fort Worth, TX
It's already sweet as the original favor why add pecan to it like no but I'll try this of course
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Very sweet, and great on pancakes...my family loves this syrup, and I love anything with pecans!
Kathryn W.
San Angelo, TX
Always loved having this as a kid. One of the best syrups for your morning breakfast!
Maria Francesca S.
Naples
I bought this the first time in London and when I ate it I was really in love with it, I cover my pancake with this amazing product and I was thrilled
Luisa Fernanda C.
Popayan
I love to use it in my breakfasts, I love its flavor and my family too, I recommend it with all the members of my family and my friends.