Hungry Jack® Butter Flavored Syrup uploaded by Trish S.Hungry Jack® Butter Flavored Syrup uploaded by Stacy C.
2 colors available

BY HUNGRY JACK #29 in Syrups

New easy pour CAP. MICROWAVEABLE, tells you when it's HOT! KOSHER see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anna W.
Anna W.
Midlothian, VA
One of my favorite syrups for pancakes. It has a tad bit of butter flavor, more of an aroma. The constancy is just enough to glaze any stack of pancakes. It has become a favorite in my household that we don't refer to it as pancake syrup, yet we refer to it as hungry jack.
Cielo Z.
Cielo Z.
Dallas, GA
this is the best product, go try this product. when i try this product i fell in love because it's cheap and delicious more than the others
Alivia C.
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
This syrup is so tasty. The butter flavoring really makes such a huge difference. You can taste the butter in it and I love that about it.
Aida M.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love hungry jack syrup. It's not to thick which is perfect and it goes good with other things besides pancakes
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Logan
We enjoy using this syrup for all our breakfast food needs. The bottle is cool because if you microwave it the bottle will indicate when the syrup is hot. Great pour spout that cuts down on messes. Compact sized bottle makes it easy to store in a cupboard with shorter shelves.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
One of the better syrups that you will ever buy. It is sweet, but not overbearing and goes great with homemade pancakes!
Tereza R.
Tereza R.
This syrup is so rich and delicious it's better than any other brand that I have tried so far. I don't in general like pancakes but there is something about this brand that I truly enjoy
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
Holy cow how can anyone not love Hungry JAck? I had some of this yummy goodness this morning on my French Toast! The butter flavor is the best.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Great Falls , MT
My mother in law bought this for us one time and I seriously love it. The microwaveable bottle with the heat indicator is the best!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
This is the best syrup yet. Only syrup my hubby will eat. I love how it's a microwavable bottle too.. so convenient.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Do they come in travel packs for breakfast
Katie C.
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
What plastic is this bottle made from? Is is really safe to microwave it?