by Hunger Games
Ask a Question
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Chocowinity, NC

Would you rather read the Hunger Games books on an e-reader or in paperback or hard cover or online?
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
June 27, 2013, 3:26 a.m.
I don't care. I read the 1st book as paperback and the other 2 as ebooks. I just needed the convenience of ebook cuz I couldn't rush out to the store late at night to buy the next book.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
June 5, 2013, 7:38 p.m.
E-reader for sure! It's SO convenient!
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
June 5, 2013, 1:44 a.m.
I love my nextbook BUT I love my actual hardback novels better,I can pass them down to my children & I own some first editions.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
June 1, 2013, 12:33 p.m.
I have a thing for paperbacks but my e-reader is so convenient when traveling or reading in bed while my boyfriend is trying to sleep!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
May 31, 2013, 8:50 p.m.
If I like the book in paperback ill buy it for my reader...so I always have more than one copy in case I'm stuck somewhere and I don't have my book, I can always go to my reader and ill never get bored
J P.
J P.
May 30, 2013, 4:01 a.m.
Hardback
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
May 29, 2013, 7:17 p.m.
If i love a book i always buy the paperback and take it on trips
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
May 29, 2013, 12:11 a.m.
I originally read it on my E-reader, but I still plan to buy the hardcover since nothing beats reading a real book.
Tylea P.
Tylea P.
May 23, 2013, 11:23 a.m.
I am a Hardcover girl through and through. If a book is not hardcover and it is for pleasure reading, I won't touch it.
Misty W.
Misty W.
May 22, 2013, 6:52 a.m.
I prefer the hard cover books, I tend to re-read books and loan them out and paperbacks tend to fall apart at the overuse. The ebooks are nice in that they are smaller, but I like having the paper and it never runs out of/or low on battery.
Stefanie Z.
Stefanie Z.
May 21, 2013, 8:09 p.m.
I never got into the whole e reader thing. I much prefer the book in my hand. Nothing beats the smell of a fresh book!
Maureen R.
Maureen R.
May 20, 2013, 9:52 a.m.
E-Reader. It was nice because I bought all of the books at once and didn't have to wait to pick up the next book once the previous one was finished!
Susan S.
Susan S.
May 17, 2013, 10:41 a.m.
I love my ereader but I also love to have a great book in my hands. There is just something about a book in hand.i read the hungar games in hard cover .
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
May 17, 2013, 12:43 a.m.
The first time I read through the series, I borrowed them from my brother. He had the first in paper back and the other 2 in hard back. I didn't have room in my purse for that so I would have preferred to have them on my Nook.
Megan L.
Megan L.
May 5, 2013, 8:27 p.m.
Paper back! reading on my ipad will give me a headache. Plus you don't have to worry about it dying and you can bring a book anywhere!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
May 3, 2013, 6:04 p.m.
I am a sucker for curling up with a good paperback book. so paperback for me!
Carin B.
Carin B.
April 25, 2013, 7:12 p.m.
Paperback.
Pei Y.
Pei Y.
April 22, 2013, 10:09 p.m.
E-Reader definitely. All three books fit easily into my purse without weighing it down.
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.
April 18, 2013, 5:28 p.m.
Paperback all the way!
Hana S.
Hana S.
April 16, 2013, 9:53 a.m.
Nothing's better than a paperback book (;
Siobhan R.
Siobhan R.
April 14, 2013, 10:24 a.m.
I love my e-reader because its light weight I can read anywhere I never have to wait to get the next book just click and there it is so I read all of the hunger games books on my e-reader
Katie M.
Katie M.
April 13, 2013, 7:30 a.m.
None of the above! I listened to the series while running which was a lot of fun! It definitely made me look forward to my runs!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
April 10, 2013, 6:58 p.m.
Hardcover! An e-reader is just not the same as holding a book. Plus this book is so awesome I'd have to have the hardcover to cherish it always.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
April 1, 2013, 6:20 p.m.
Hard cover so I can collect them
Cherish B.
March 28, 2013, 2:42 p.m.
I have read them both on the Nook and in hardback and hardback was was better in my opinion. there is just something magical about the way the pages turn and the smell that makes it so much more satisfying.
Cherish B.
March 28, 2013, 2:42 p.m.
Sydney J.
March 23, 2013, 10:47 p.m.
Kindle! Get the next title instantly after you finish the first one
Sydney J.
March 23, 2013, 10:47 p.m.
Kindle! Get the next title instantly after you finish the first one
Marina P.
Marina P.
March 21, 2013, 5:19 a.m.
Paperback! Nothing is as good as reading than from a book :)
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
March 21, 2013, 3:27 a.m.
Paper back or hard cover. love the feeling of a book in my hands
Ellen D.
Ellen D.
March 13, 2013, 8:56 a.m.
Paperback. I love the smell of books.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
March 9, 2013, 10:49 a.m.
I read all three on my Kindle. I do love reading a good old fashioned paper book, but the convenience of an e-reader can't be beat! I don't think the form of the book changes the story at all!
Delsy O.
Delsy O.
March 8, 2013, 10:44 p.m.
I don't think it matters. The stories are great regardless! Addictive too.
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
March 7, 2013, 7:13 a.m.
Paperback or Hard Cover! I have to have the book to be able to read it and I like having the books on my bookcase in my room so when people come over they can see what books I read.
Celia S.
Celia S.
March 4, 2013, 8:09 a.m.
Books! I hate e-readers. If u support and aprciate real books, don't buy e-readers.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Feb. 28, 2013, noon
Either paperback or online
Diane H.
Diane H.
Feb. 27, 2013, 9:12 a.m.
I would have to say e-reader, I can read it anywhere.
Moriah N.
Moriah N.
Feb. 26, 2013, 7:06 p.m.
I don't like e-readers and I can't read things online...so paperback or hardcover. I don't really remember which ones I have...I think they are paperback though.
Feb. 26, 2013, 8:58 a.m.
It doesn't really matter to be but I think I read faster when I have hard/paper back.
Feb. 26, 2013, 8:58 a.m.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Feb. 24, 2013, 8:39 a.m.
I've read it on my Kindle and Paperback-Personally I read faster on my kindle than a paperback-but both are good!
Irene P.
Irene P.
Feb. 24, 2013, 8:36 a.m.
I love reading in any form but love to have the actual book in my hands
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Feb. 22, 2013, 9:23 p.m.
Typically I'm thrilled to reading any way possible, but with Hunger Games specifically I loved reading them in hardback. Firstit made me feel like a kid smuggling a book everywhere to be read andconsumed. Secondly it is the only way to immediately pass a book recommendation to friends- Hunger Games deserves to behanded to some one you intellectually care about.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Feb. 22, 2013, 3:03 p.m.
E-reader! In fact, read it on the ipad through the kindle app. Was even able to lend the books to a friend through amazon/ kindle.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Feb. 22, 2013, 6:51 a.m.
Paperback. Books are always better, but I don't think they were worth hard cover
Alysa S.
Alysa S.
Feb. 21, 2013, 10:48 a.m.
I have them all on my Kindle and have them in Hard back. I always prefer holding a book vs reading on the Kindle.
Elaina B.
Elaina B.
Feb. 14, 2013, 1:21 p.m.
I prefer reading most books as paperback or hardcover just because I love the feel of the book in my hands (and the smell, and to see it on my shelf, lol). But I can't hate on ereaders because they are convenient and sometimes way cheaper.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Feb. 14, 2013, 1 p.m.
Paperback definitely
Megan D.
Megan D.
Feb. 10, 2013, 8:20 p.m.
While I do LOVE to read a physical book, I did read 2/3 of this series on an electronic device. But I much prefer hardback.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Feb. 10, 2013, 3 p.m.
I love my kindle. I can take it anywhere and it holds many options for what I 'could' want to read at anytime. But in reality, I'm a softy for old school paper or hard cover true books. :)
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Feb. 10, 2013, 6:05 a.m.
Hard cover would be nicer
Siddhi S.
Siddhi S.
Feb. 9, 2013, 2:59 p.m.
I prefer hard cover over paperback, but I don't like e-reader because I like the feel of turning the pages, while I'm reading.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Feb. 3, 2013, 6:48 a.m.
Definitely an E-Reader. Saves space, and you always have the books available on your account.
Mark L.
Mark L.
Jan. 30, 2013, 6:40 p.m.
Paperback or hard cover. While it's easier to tote an e-reader along, there's nothing that beats the feel of a real book
Adrie C.
Adrie C.
Jan. 30, 2013, 3:15 p.m.
Paperback :) I wouldn't mind hard cover either, just NOT an e-reader!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Jan. 27, 2013, 6:30 a.m.
I read these on Hard cover and Liked it that way. Normally I use my e-reader, but I suggest hard cover on these books!
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Jan. 26, 2013, 10:36 a.m.
E-reader
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Jan. 25, 2013, 8:55 a.m.
Paper back for sure . I like the feel of a paperback. Electronics strain my eyes
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Jan. 22, 2013, 11:36 a.m.
I'm adjusting to reading books on my iPad instead of in print. It's better for the environment and less to lug since I normally have it with me anyway. However, it's taking some real effort to get used to it.
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Jan. 21, 2013, 11:39 a.m.
I prefer e-reader simply because it saves on space.
Mollie R.
Mollie R.
Jan. 20, 2013, 8:41 a.m.
I listened to the series on my commute to work. I wasn't sure I would like it because it seemed a little to science fiction for me but I was hooked after the first day of listening.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Jan. 19, 2013, 6 p.m.
Either hard cover or paperback. I cannot read an e-book. Call me old fashioned but I love the feel of a book and watching how far I've gone through it. I love the smell of a new book and being able to turn the pages. Also, e-books hurt my eyes after a while.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Jan. 19, 2013, 11:56 a.m.
this is a tricky because i love being able to read a paperback or hardcover book, but now a days it s easy to check out ebooks from the library, and download them to a kindle and take them anywhere and not limit your self to only 2 books when you are traveling or even in your purse because they take up space.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Jan. 18, 2013, 6:56 p.m.
I read the first two on an e-reader because a friend had them, and the last on the paperback copy. It doesn't make a difference to me!
Lexie A.
Lexie A.
Jan. 17, 2013, 1:42 p.m.
Paperback. Nothing beats the feel of a book!
Shelley O.
Shelley O.
Jan. 17, 2013, 12:40 p.m.
Paperback or Hard cover. I kick it old school when it comes to books and haven't been bitten by the e-reader bug. There's something about holding a book in my hot little hands.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Jan. 16, 2013, 5:58 p.m.
I read these in paperback originally, but that was before I had my Kindle...I would have no problem reading these on my kindle because they would be cheaper. If you love the series though and want to own the books for novelty purposes, that is understandable though! BUT if you buy the physical books, people will most likely try to borrow them from you ;)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Jan. 16, 2013, 12:36 p.m.
First read it as a hardback (from the library - I often don't buy until I've read them first) I own them on E-reader so I can always have it. If not on my kindle, I can read on my phone
Myranda D.
Myranda D.
Jan. 15, 2013, 6:41 p.m.
Paperback! There's nothing better!
Annie Z.
Annie Z.
Jan. 15, 2013, 11:38 a.m.
Either hardcover or paperback. I like reading a book as a book =]
Amber D.
Amber D.
Jan. 15, 2013, 9:23 a.m.
E-reader! I love being able to have all my books with me at all times.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Jan. 13, 2013, 5:53 p.m.
Paperback! Old school, but the only option for me.

Join Now