Hunger Games Book
By Hunger Games
#4 in Books
Brittany C.
Chocowinity, NC
Would you rather read the Hunger Games books on an e-reader or in paperback or hard cover or online?
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
4 years, 4 months ago
I don't care. I read the 1st book as paperback and the other 2 as ebooks. I just needed the convenience of ebook cuz I couldn't rush out to the store late at night to buy the next book.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Oceanside, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
E-reader for sure! It's SO convenient!
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Cleveland, OH
4 years, 5 months ago
I love my nextbook BUT I love my actual hardback novels better,I can pass them down to my children & I own some first editions.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Austin, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
I have a thing for paperbacks but my e-reader is so convenient when traveling or reading in bed while my boyfriend is trying to sleep!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Mandan , ND
4 years, 5 months ago
If I like the book in paperback ill buy it for my reader...so I always have more than one copy in case I'm stuck somewhere and I don't have my book, I can always go to my reader and ill never get bored
J P.
J P.
Hardback
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
4 years, 5 months ago
If i love a book i always buy the paperback and take it on trips
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Hawthorne, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
I originally read it on my E-reader, but I still plan to buy the hardcover since nothing beats reading a real book.
Tylea P.
Tylea P.
Petersburg, VA
4 years, 6 months ago
I am a Hardcover girl through and through. If a book is not hardcover and it is for pleasure reading, I won't touch it.
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
4 years, 6 months ago
I prefer the hard cover books, I tend to re-read books and loan them out and paperbacks tend to fall apart at the overuse. The ebooks are nice in that they are smaller, but I like having the paper and it never runs out of/or low on battery.