Hunger Games Book
Hunger Games Book
By Hunger Games
#4 in Books
Veronika S.
Was anyone else disappointed with the movies?
Jillian L.
Jillian L.
Muskegon, MI
2 years, 8 months ago
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
2 years, 10 months ago
I was generally pleased with the movies, but of course no movie is ever as good as the book. I'm most disappointed with the way the romance between Katniss and Peeta is portrayed in the movies and with Jennifer Lawrence's performance. I love her, don't get me wrong, but until this latest Hunger Games movie she was just not a believable Katniss.
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
2 years, 10 months ago
I liked the first one, but I wasn't to fawned of the second one! The books will always be better though.
Kyley W.
Kyley W.
2 years, 10 months ago
The movies are almost spot on! love them
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Yes me
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
2 years, 11 months ago
I felt like there was so much in the books that they left out of the movies....which I guess can be said of most book to movie creations. They have a small amount of time to fit a lot in. But they weren't terrible.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Shelby, IN
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, but that usually happens when it's based on a great book. doesn't live up to it.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
2 years, 11 months ago
I was happy with the movies! I feel like there are always things that the movies have to leave out, but I actually think these movies did the books a lot of justice!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Mansfield, PA
2 years, 11 months ago
I was very very happy with the movies.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
Athens, GA
2 years, 11 months ago
I enjoy the movies, but I would agree that they could have done better/more!