by Hunger Games
Ask a Question
Veronika S.
Veronika S.
Windsor

Was anyone else disappointed with the movies?
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
Jan. 20, 2015, 3:50 p.m.
I was generally pleased with the movies, but of course no movie is ever as good as the book. I'm most disappointed with the way the romance between Katniss and Peeta is portrayed in the movies and with Jennifer Lawrence's performance. I love her, don't get me wrong, but until this latest Hunger Games movie she was just not a believable Katniss.
Larri J.
Larri J.
Jan. 15, 2015, 3:56 a.m.
I liked the first one, but I wasn't to fawned of the second one! The books will always be better though.
Kyley W.
Kyley W.
Jan. 8, 2015, 1:04 a.m.
The movies are almost spot on! love them
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Dec. 18, 2014, 10:48 p.m.
I felt like there was so much in the books that they left out of the movies....which I guess can be said of most book to movie creations. They have a small amount of time to fit a lot in. But they weren't terrible.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Dec. 18, 2014, 5:06 a.m.
Yes, but that usually happens when it's based on a great book. doesn't live up to it.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Dec. 16, 2014, 7 p.m.
I was happy with the movies! I feel like there are always things that the movies have to leave out, but I actually think these movies did the books a lot of justice!
Dec. 16, 2014, 5:57 p.m.
I was very very happy with the movies.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
Dec. 15, 2014, 10:16 p.m.
I enjoy the movies, but I would agree that they could have done better/more!
Sam L.
Dec. 15, 2014, 10:13 p.m.
I was very happy with them! This is one of the best book-to-film adaptations!
Vilma C.
Vilma C.
Dec. 15, 2014, 1:59 p.m.
I was very disappointed with the very first movie. However, Catching Fire was a lot better and similar to the book. Cannot wait to see Mockingjay!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Dec. 12, 2014, 9:44 p.m.
Not really i love the movies
Carlina F.
Carlina F.
Dec. 12, 2014, 12:29 a.m.
I haven't seen the most recent one but I really enjoyed the first 2. I think it's impossible to do any book perfect justice but I thought these were pretty good.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dec. 11, 2014, 4:10 p.m.
I loved the movies!
Canisha D.
Canisha D.
Dec. 11, 2014, 8:52 a.m.
I loved the movies! I thought they followed the books well and I thought J. Lawrence played Katniss well
Katie C.
Katie C.
Dec. 9, 2014, 4:56 p.m.
I was somewhat disappointed with the first movie. But so far the rest have been spectacular.
amanda b.
amanda b.
Dec. 9, 2014, 12:58 p.m.
I read the 1st book before watching the movie and was disappointed. The 2nd movie i watched 1st and then read the book. I liked it better that way. Because while I was reading, i could picture it, plus it filled in blanks.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dec. 8, 2014, 6:25 p.m.
I thought the movies were pretty good actually.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Dec. 8, 2014, 6:04 p.m.
I was actually very pleased with the movies. Compared to other books that have been made into movies, I thought that these were done well. Not perfect, of course, but many other books have been made into worse movies.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Nov. 30, 2014, 12:20 a.m.
I was a little disappointed with the movies but I suppose if they included as much detail in the movies as they do the books each movie would be five hours long :/

Join Now