BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHumphreys
Witch Hazel Refresh with Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner

Humphreys Witch Hazel Refresh with Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner

by Humphreys

Refresh your skin and senses with the wild wonders of certified organic witch hazel. Humphreys® Refresh Witch Hazel + Cucumber Alcohol-Free Toner helps soothe redness, for the clean, calm, conditioner skin you were born to face the world with.

Humphreys' commitment to natural beauty start with our use of certified organic witch hazel, sustainably harvested in the wild and distilled to capture the purest therapeutic essence of the plant. We then add cucumber to help refresh your skin. Our products are always free of dyes, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, and gluten.

Does this leave your face dry?
Does the product work good?
Start your review of Humphreys Witch Hazel Refresh with Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner!
Latina G.
Garland, TX
Humphreys Witch Hazel Refresh with Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner uploaded by Latina G.
Okay first...I absolutely adore the packaging. I also really like this toner. The fragrance is super subtle and this toner is super gentle on my skin. It seems to dry fairly quickly and unlike other alcohol free toners that I’ve tried this one doesn’t burn. After a week of using it I did notice a difference. Especially on my nose. My pores appeared smaller and my face just felt cleaner and looked a lot better than it did before using this toner. I will definitely keep this in my daily facial cleansing routine.
Megan M.
Bordentown, NJ
Humphreys Witch Hazel Refresh with Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner uploaded by Megan M.
Sadly this product was much too drying for my skin. I thought that was supposed to be hydrating however what every time I used in my skin felt so tight. I am used to much more moisturising toners so I decided to give this to my friend who has oily skin and acne prone. She says she loves it and uses it when she feels like a breakout is coming I think it's good for people with that type of skin.
rebecca B.
New Franklin, OH
Humphreys Witch Hazel Refresh with Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner uploaded by rebecca B.
It was okay. It did make my face feel refreshed after I used it. But I didn’t notice any change in my appearance. And honestly it smelled bad. If it had made a difference with my skin I could have tolerated the odor but I don’t think it did enough to overcome the scent. I did receive this complimentary for my honest review. Humphreys Witch Hazel Refresh with Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner
Silvia V.
Florida City, FL
Humphreys Witch Hazel Refresh with Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner uploaded by Silvia V.
gives me a feeling of freshness, does not contain alcohol, totally vegan and mild smell. I really liked the product
Priscilla C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Humphreys Witch Hazel Refresh with Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner uploaded by Priscilla C.
I never knew the benefits of witch hazel prior to trying Humphrey’s witch hazel toner. My skin feels so much softer and smoother and feeling refreshed! I would recommend this to those that may have sensitive skin or want to avoid toners that can dry your skin out. Great product and definitely recommend!
Jany H.
Winter Park, FL
Humphreys Witch Hazel Refresh with Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner uploaded by Jany H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been using Humphreys Witch Hazel Refresh with Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner for 3 months and it’s amazing how clean and fresh my skin feels. It controls my oil without dry my face. It going to last forever and for a good price . As you can see in the pic I thought my skin was clean and it wasn’t, I just put 3 drops in the cotton.
Tetiana S.
Humphreys Witch Hazel Refresh with Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner uploaded by Tetiana S.
I enjoyed this toner! It doesn’t really do much but it does the main function- regulation the ph of my skin. I also like that it didn’t irritate my skin(I have a sensitive one)
Ronda L.
Albuquerque, NM
Humphreys Witch Hazel Refresh with Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner uploaded by Ronda L.
I recently received this Witch Hazel Toner. it is packaged beautifully and smells wonderful and very refreshing. When I used it for a few days on my drier skin, I did find that it was too drying and caused some flaky patches on my face. I gave it to my 22 year old son to try out. he has more combination/oily skin. He has really been enjoy using this toner in his skin care routine. It is a perfect formula to help keep his skin clear and blemish free. I would definitely purchase this again at his request.
Jenn P.
Bluffton, SC
Humphreys Witch Hazel Refresh with Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner uploaded by Jenn P.
I don’t like to review products until I’ve used them for awhile. After almost 2 months, my skin feels so much smoother when I apply makeup. My pores seem smaller which is a huge plus because I have super large pores. I use mine every day and night right after washing my face and apply the moisturizer right after. I love that a little goes a long way so the product lasts me day after day for months and months! The witch hazel smell is what I smell the most but it’s not bothersome. If you don’t already have a toner as part of your routine, definitely try this one out!
A A.
Phoenix, AZ
Humphreys Witch Hazel Refresh with Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner uploaded by A A.
For me, it was okay. I am a little hesitant about using witch hazel on my face as it is super sensitive. I did like how it’s alcohol free and the smell wasn’t bad. Will say, it did feel nice after applying to face. Will I buy? Probably not.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tracy R.
Little Rock, AR
il y a un an
Lauren P. il y a un an
I got Grapefruit and wasn’t fond of the scent :( It smelled like grapefruit mixed with chemicals to my nose (even though I know this is a natural product.)
Viktoriya D.