BY HUMPHREYS

Nicole F.
Hollywood, FL
I've tried a lot of facial timers but I really love this one. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me at all. It's not drying, and it's a nice way to finish taking my makeup off. I haven't noticed it helping with my redness all that much, but hopefully once I get a solid routine with this down it will!
Mel S.
Bolton, MA
Holy crap!  Had been thinking about picking it up for a while, and finally saw it in stores and wanted to give it a chance. Within 3 days my skin was softer and clearer than ever before. A week later and all my redness is gone. This is a miracle in a bottle!
Abena A.
Where has this been all my life! I came across this on amazon when I finally just had to do something about my redness. My t-zone is so sensitive that a slight touch can make it red. When I seen this I thought Id give it a chance. After my wash routine I used it without a moisturizer just to see if my skin agrees with it. No moisturizer needed it did what it said and toned my skin, brought back my skin's natural moisture (nor was it oily) as well as it got rid of all my redness. Im someone with both oily and dry skin. 😩 Now Humphreys witch hazel is part of my everyday routine. I love it so much. ❤
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I wanted to love this product so bad but instead it really damaged my skin. When I put this on my skin, it stings and makes my face turn red. I've tried other witch hazel toners and they've never made my skin react the way it does. Once I started using this product, the area around my mouth started breaking out. I used this on my arm after I removed makeup off my arm with a makeup remover. Immediately after that I saw red welts on my skin. I think it's the added extracts and fragrances that irritate my skin. Instead of reducing redness it increased redness for me.
Patty A.
Mesa , AZ
I have been using this for a few days now, I've been using it twice a day and I definitely notice a difference. My skin looks healthier and is glowing! It smells amazing and does not dry out my skin. I purchased at sprouts.
Tiffany W.
I like Using Products that provide cleasing, healing and restoration for the skin naturally. This Witch Hazel helps to deep clean while helping pimples to dry up.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Does this actually work??
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
Is it as good as Dickinson's
Hailey B.
Warwick, RI
Does this product mess with anyone else’s skin? My skin was okay before I started using it and then all of a sudden there was so much wrong with it (uneven skin tone, my pores looked huge, and my skin looked like it was sandpaper) Humphreys Witch Hazel Redness Reducing Toner 2 Ounces