Humphreys Witch Hazel Redness Reducing Toner 2 Ounces

by Humphreys

Does this product mess with anyone else’s skin? My skin was okay before I started using it and then all of a sudden there was so much wrong with it (uneven skin tone, my pores looked huge, and my skin looked like it was sandpaper) Humphreys Witch Hazel Redness Reducing Toner 2 Ounces
Is it as good as Dickinson's
Does this actually work??
Start your review of Humphreys Witch Hazel Redness Reducing Toner 2 Ounces!
4 months ago
Purchased at: Beautylish
I always end up going back to this. I transfer it to a spray and spray it on before my daily routine. It really helps me my skin feel tightened and clarified. I feel a difference in my skin when I start using this even though I use toner from fresh/ I definitely recommend this if you have Norma skin/oily skin.
3 years ago
Where has this been all my life! I came across this on amazon when I finally just had to do something about my redness. My t-zone is so sensitive that a slight touch can make it red. When I seen this I thought Id give it a chance. After my wash routine I used it without a moisturizer just to see if my skin agrees with it. No moisturizer needed it did what it said and toned my skin, brought back my skin's natural moisture (nor was it oily) as well as it got rid of all my redness. Im someone with both oily and dry skin. 😩 Now Humphreys witch hazel is part of my everyday routine. I love it so much. ❤
a year agoSacramento
Humphreys Witch Hazel Redness Reducing Toner 2 Ounces uploaded by Alicia N.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is for the Redness Reducing (cucumber melon) version. This one has no alcohol in it, but does have a bunch of plant extracts. Be careful when you order online. There’s a whole bunch of different varieties of this stuff and they all have the same art on the bottles. I really like this one. I put it in a spray bottle, the spray it on my face after cleaning, then dab it off with a soft cloth before my moisturizer. I don’t know that it actually reduces redness. However, it doesn’t cause redness for me, and it’s a nice alcohol free toner.
2 years agoChandler, AZ
I wanted to love this product so bad but instead it really damaged my skin. When I put this on my skin, it stings and makes my face turn red. I've tried other witch hazel toners and they've never made my skin react the way it does. Once I started using this product, the area around my mouth started breaking out. I used this on my arm after I removed makeup off my arm with a makeup remover. Immediately after that I saw red welts on my skin. I think it's the added extracts and fragrances that irritate my skin. Instead of reducing redness it increased redness for me.
5 months agoMililani, HI
I absolutely love this product. I use to only have the regular witch hazel and would use that as my day to day toner since I had no idea this one even existed- I am so happy I found it! I’ve noticed a difference in my akin within the first week. It’s affordable, easy to find (in store, online) and it works! Humphreys Witch Hazel Redness Reducing Toner 2 Ounces
2 years agoBolton, MA
Holy crap!  Had been thinking about picking it up for a while, and finally saw it in stores and wanted to give it a chance. Within 3 days my skin was softer and clearer than ever before. A week later and all my redness is gone. This is a miracle in a bottle!
2 years agoMesa , AZ
I have been using this for a few days now, I've been using it twice a day and I definitely notice a difference. My skin looks healthier and is glowing! It smells amazing and does not dry out my skin. I purchased at sprouts.
a year ago
I have a lot of acne and with this it stopped the redness and it cleared up my skin and it’s ranges a t a good price I believe it’s worth it it works with sensitive skin too
2 years agoChampions Gt, FL
I've tried a lot of facial timers but I really love this one. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me at all. It's not drying, and it's a nice way to finish taking my makeup off. I haven't noticed it helping with my redness all that much, but hopefully once I get a solid routine with this down it will!
a year ago
I noticed how this product helped my skin and every since I’ve been hooked!! I’ve gotten so many compliments on my skin ever since I started using this!!