Humphrey's Witch Hazel Maravilla Lotion uploaded by ; A.Humphrey's Witch Hazel Maravilla Lotion uploaded by Qiana C.Humphrey's Witch Hazel Maravilla Lotion uploaded by Elaine S.

BY HUMPHREY'S WITCH HAZEL

Humphrey's Maravilla Lotion is a product great for the use of healing irritated skin or broken skin that may be cut or scraped, including bug bites. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this stuff! I use it twice a day. My pores are shrinking and acne is a thing of the past! They say it can help with loose skin too. I am considering taking a bath in it!! (Please dont lol. It may stink!)" in 3 reviews
Hannah C.
sadler
I’m not sure if I like this product or not. It doesn’t seem to be changing my skin much but I’m not mad at what it’s doing either. The smell is putrid and I will not repurchase for that reason alone.
Macarena C.
Naples, FL
This toner helped control my break outs, it’s soft in fragrance, pretty natural. It helped me take off al traces of makeup that my wash didn’t remove. It’s not drying, it just feels cleansing.
Charissa D.
Continuous use of witch hazel as a toner will leave your pores super tiny and your face blemish free! And add some fresh aloe vera for some.anti-aging and moisturizing benefits
kendra l.
Nekoosa, WI
I started using his because I had heard it worked well for acne! It is a decent price and you can find it at Walmart and I’m sure other drug stores! The smell is very bad but you do not smell it on your face afterwards!
Great product to use to insure you got all the make up and dirt out of your pores. It’s hydrating to the skin which is super surprising and a plus some one one with really dry skin such as my self. You feel fresh and clean and can see a real improvement in blemishes on the skin with in a just the first 3 days of using this product
Misty C.
Midway
member-40558
It makes my skin burn slightly as if I might break out from it so I have only used it a handful of times. Each time I used it I thought my skin would break out although maybe I just have sensitive skin
Sthefany C.
Fontana
I just started using this for about a week, but I can already tell that it is helping my skin. I got it from Amazon and it was not that much. Would recommend.
Natalie B.
Greencastle , IN
Love using this as a toner it helps with my dark spots and eczema. It doesn’t smell the best, but it does the job. You can find it at your local beauty store.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
A family favorite for many generations. Love this product. It isn't harsh on skin and natural. Use every day. I love the scent As well.