Humphrey's Witch Hazel Maravilla Lotion uploaded by Qiana C.Humphrey's Witch Hazel Maravilla Lotion uploaded by Elaine S.

BY HUMPHREY'S WITCH HAZEL

Humphrey's Maravilla Lotion is a product great for the use of healing irritated skin or broken skin that may be cut or scraped, including bug bites. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this stuff! I use it twice a day. My pores are shrinking and acne is a thing of the past! They say it can help with loose skin too. I am considering taking a bath in it!! (Please dont lol. It may stink!)" in 3 reviews
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
Besides the smell I think with hazel works best for my pores. I can tell a big difference in size after continuous uses.
Yarami A.
Macon, GA
I use this as my toner and I love it! Maybe even better than an actual toner! And it’s gentle on my face does not burn!
Qiana C.
Philadelphia
This product works okay. It removes and controls most of my oily face except for my nose. It also smells wonderful!
Zahria D.
Norman
I recommend this but use lightly. I feel as though it did clean my face as much, but it still does an ok job.
Veda B.
Chicago
LIFESAVER witch hazel is so wonderful especially for my tiny acne bumps they disappeared within a few days
Jatiya P.
Covington, GA
This is the all in one lol. It works for everything but it’s perfect for toning your skin.
Elaine S.
Maravillosa! El remedio de mi abuela para la fiebre, hoy día lo uso para mi piel, me la deja limpia sin sensación de tirantez, me cierra los poros para que el maquillaje me quede perfecto y sobre todo me mantiene la piel mate y me ayuda a combatir el acné por su efecto astringente. La recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. He probado muchos tónicos siendo éste el mejor por precio y calidad.