Humphrey's Witch Hazel Maravilla Lotion uploaded by ; A.Humphrey's Witch Hazel Maravilla Lotion uploaded by Qiana C.Humphrey's Witch Hazel Maravilla Lotion uploaded by Elaine S.

BY HUMPHREY'S WITCH HAZEL

Humphrey's Maravilla Lotion is a product great for the use of healing irritated skin or broken skin that may be cut or scraped, including bug bites. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this stuff! I use it twice a day. My pores are shrinking and acne is a thing of the past! They say it can help with loose skin too. I am considering taking a bath in it!! (Please dont lol. It may stink!)" in 3 reviews
; A.
Akron
Very gentle on the skin! Actually found this at Marshall's!? What a weird find but I'm happy I found it! It had done wonders for my skin! Also, I have noticed if you leave it on a blemish it drys it completely out. !!! Amazing! I've only used it a short period of time but I really enjoy this product!
Tasha B.
Duncan
Works like a charm! No need to go out a buy an expensive toner. I got this product from Walmart and it was so inexpensive. It cleans your face and doesn’t even leave your face feeling dry like most toners or astringents do. You can actually use it for your face and your body, and it all natural certified organic!!!!
Rachel R.
I use this as a toner and it’s amazing. I just pour some on a cotton pad and gently apply to my face after cleansing. It not only helps get rid of any unnecessary oils but also any makeup that was still lingering.
Shanti A.
Very good toner. It doesn’t burn my skin and it leaves my skin feeling extra clean and refreshed. I get it at tjmaxx for $8 a bottle which isn’t bad because it’s a big bottle. I would recommend it.
Karen H.
I used the blue one I bought it from Marshalls for 5.99 and it was gentle on my skin. I was looking for a toner I have oily skin so I'm always on the look out for a toner and my skin felt great.
Macarena C.
Naples, FL
This toner helped control my break outs, it’s soft in fragrance, pretty natural. It helped me take off al traces of makeup that my wash didn’t remove. It’s not drying, it just feels cleansing.
Bianca R.
Tampa, FL
Judging by the picture, I believe this is the one I use(not to many options for this brand). I've been using this toner for about 4 months and it does well refining my press and removing excess dirt...I just need to find a suitable face cleanser now.
member-40558
It makes my skin burn slightly as if I might break out from it so I have only used it a handful of times. Each time I used it I thought my skin would break out although maybe I just have sensitive skin
Misty C.
Midway
sarah s.
Anaheim, CA
it is really good for your skin when you mix it with aloe Vera & can smoothen out your acne scars