Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsHumphreys

Humphreys Recharge Witch Hazel + Grapefruit Alcohol-Free Toner

by Humphreys

Humphreys Recharge Witch Hazel + Grapefruit Alcohol-Free Toner

this product is good
What about the scent? Is its smell heavy?
Iss this product any good?
Start your review of Humphreys Recharge Witch Hazel + Grapefruit Alcohol-Free Toner!
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Humphreys Recharge Witch Hazel + Grapefruit Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Chelsea T.
I don’t have a lot of experience with toners, so this bottle was a fun journey. It is one of my go-to hangover cure products, because it does feel recharging and my skin feels hydrated and soft after. While I appreciate the amount of product there is for the price, the bottle is hard to grasp and pour , and pours VERY quickly. I feel it would make an amazing facial mist.
Ginette C.
Brockton, MA
Humphreys Recharge Witch Hazel + Grapefruit Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Ginette C.
I used this twice and didn’t really enjoy it. I couldn’t get past the smell of it the mix of grapefruit and witch hazel is too much for me. It’s probably a good product if the smell doesn’t bother you.
Bee R.
Humphreys Recharge Witch Hazel + Grapefruit Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Bee R.
I received this complimentary from influenster. The smell was absolutely horrible. Usually fragrance products don’t bother me. But I tried it for 2 weeks, and couldn’t get over the nasty smell. I wouldn’t recommend this to anybody. Humphreys Recharge Witch Hazel + Grapefruit Alcohol-Free Toner
Amanda N.
Odessa, FL
Humphreys Recharge Witch Hazel + Grapefruit Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Amanda N.
I received this toner free from Influenster as a part of an autumn voxbox. It’s an alcohol-free witch hazel toner with a pleasant herbal/grapefruit smell. The packaging is spa like. This is definitely an elevated witch hazel compared to the typical drug store offering. I have somewhat sensitive combination skin that’s oily in the t-zone area and normal everywhere else. I’m not a big toner user, I usually skip this step in my routine. When applying after cleansing, this toner made my skin burn uncomfortably. I’m not sure if it was the witch hazel or one of the other ingredients (tea tree and grapefruit are possible culprits). I think this might be a nice choice for someone with oily skin, but it’s not for me.
CY N T H I A J.
Round Rock, TX
Humphreys Recharge Witch Hazel + Grapefruit Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by CY N T H I A J.
I loved the way my face felt after applying the toner ! The only downside was the smell! I will prefer scentless toners or lightly fragrance ones. Overall it does its job of leaving your skin feeling smooth and radiant!
Corinne F.
Meridian, ID
Humphreys Recharge Witch Hazel + Grapefruit Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Corinne F.
I am still a little unsure of this product. At first I noticed a big change in my acne when using this product, it definitely helped remove a lot of issues with my skin. But after 2 weeks of use my acne started coming back. It felt like a temporary fix. It also has a really pungent smell that isn’t the most pleasant thing to put on your face.
Haleigh L.
Mobile, AL
Humphreys Recharge Witch Hazel + Grapefruit Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Haleigh L.
Absolutely love this product! So great for my skin! I love the subtle hung of grapefruit! I feel like it truly recharges my skin! Definitely would recommend this product to others! Love the brand and packaging!
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
Humphreys Recharge Witch Hazel + Grapefruit Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Andrea M.
I received this toner as a free gift for my honest review. I like the toner alot but the smell is kind of off!! It definitely was really cleansing and gentle on my skin. And the consistency is great. I probably would not purchase this toner.
Jessica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Humphreys Recharge Witch Hazel + Grapefruit Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Jessica S.
I have only used this once a day for week. My regular toner was too much for my skin recently and tried this. It really seems to work! The packaging is nice and I would suggest everyone try it! Nice acid free break for my skin!
Tamara D.
Normal, IL
Humphreys Recharge Witch Hazel + Grapefruit Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Tamara D.
Humphreys Witch Hazel Toner with Grapefruit has some good things going on, but ultimately is not a product I feel comfortable recommending. My collective thoughts are at the bottom, but I want to talk about the good and the bad first. The Good: The toner is silicone, paraben, dye, phthalate, gluten, and sulfate-free. It’s also vegan and cruelty-free. I love that the second ingredient is niacinamide (vitamin B3). It’s a phenomenal skin-restoring ingredient that helps with uneven skin, fine lines, enlarged pores, and more. Aloe is another good ingredient that helps soothe and hydrate. The last good ingredient in here is glycerin, which is a wonderfully hydrating and skin-replenishing ingredient. However, that is the actual last ingredient in this product, meaning its concentration here is too low to make a difference. I also like way it’s sealed when you first open it. The Bad: This toner is filled with skin-sensitizing ingredients. Witch hazel is the #1 ingredient here. While it can have antioxidants and be soothing, it has a high tannin content that can sensitize the skin with repetitive use. The toner says it’s alcohol-free, but when distilling witch hazel alcohol gets added to it. Humphreys might use a different process to do this, but this is the standard way. Sadly, it also includes tea tree and grapefruit extracts, along with more grapefruit added for fragrance. All of these are extremely sensitizing and not beneficial enough to be added in. In short: While I love the inclusion of niacinamide at such a high concentration, there are too many fragrant irritating ingredients in this product for me to feel comfortable adding it to my daily routine.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...