BY NONE

Humphreys Witch Hazel Astringent is gentle, soothing and non-drying- Since 1854, Humpreys all-natural Witch Hazel has been used to gently cleanse and soothe even the most sensitive skin- Made from therapeutic extracts of the witch hazel plant, Humphreys exclusive formula penetrates deep into pores, removing dirt, oil and make-up - leaving your skin soft, smooth and younger looking, without drying your skin the way some artificial products can- Pure- That's how your face and body will feel after every encounter with our Witch Hazel Astringent- It's the perfect way to wake up in the morning and unwind at the end of the day- Cleanses and conditions: Helps normalize skin's natural moisture balance without overdrying- Soothes and cools: Soothes minor irritation after shaving or excessive exposure to nature's elements- Renews and revitalizes: Refines and reduces the appearance of enlarged pores- SKU: BNGLA17087 see more...

Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
This is a great toner, I saw a girl I follow on YouTube briefly talk about this and so I went to tj maxx and bought it. And honestly, I don’t regret it at all. It’s so refreshing on the face, it gives a nice cool feeling. It makes your skin feel so clean and helps with redness in the face. It’s super gently and there’s no irritation from this whatsoever. I got a big bottle of this for 10 bucks, the scent of this is decent and for the price of this you can’t go wrong. It evens out your skin complexion as well, you will definitely see results with this toner so buy it you won’t regret it :)
Summer R.
This Witch Hazel works amazing as a toner. This is the only Witch Hazel/ toner that hasn’t dried my skin out. It gently removes dirt, oil and blemish causing bacteria. Helps to minimize large pores and reduce fine lines without drying.
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
this is a great product. I keep mine in the fridge and use it for my children for all sorts of things. Especially if they have been outside and have heat bumps or itching. I also use it when their skin is red and this seems to help. It has also helped a lot with my oily face.
Karina O.
Port Arthur, TX
Just recently began using this product and i LOVE it!! I’ve been using it for about a week and I already see great results! My face is more clear and much softer! I apply it before bed and when i wake up and it leaves the face feeling clean and refreshed! Definitely worth it!
Julia T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Just bought this product the other week after my thayers witch hazel ran out and I wanted to give something else a go. I love what is it doing my redness so far and it is so refreshing to use in the mornings. I would definitely recommend this product!
T T.
Fresno
This helps me with my redness it makes my skin look so clean and shiny. I would recommend this because it helps my skin out a lot. I use it before the shower to take off all the first and after I wash my face for a nice finish.
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
This toner is my absolute go to this spring! I live in Michigan so the weather changes here are pretty intense. To keep my skin from getting damaged I love to use Humphrey's skin softening lavender toner. The difference afterwards is so noticeable, my skin is instantly so much softer and the product is extremely gentle on the skin. I can't speak for the other versions of the toner (it comes in many scents and benefit-specific formulas) but if they are anything like Humphrey's lavender toner I'm sure they are amazing. In addition, witch hazel normally smells pretty awful (in my opinion!) but the lavender Humphrey's hardly has any scent at all so it isn't an annoyance to put all over your face!
Christina G.
I have been using this product for about a week and a half and I have seen great results. It has helped to diminish the amount of blemishes on my face an has made my face look better than normal. I do not like the smell, but it works great.
Regina G.
Trinidad, CO
I just started using this product recently within the past two weeks and already have seen a very big difference in my face. Has greatly improved blemish control, oil and just my complexion all around !! Very happy I was introduced to this product !!