BY HUMPHREYS HOMEOPATHIC

Humphreys Homeopathic Remedy Witch Hazel Astringent 16 fl oz see more...

Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used [product:skinfood-skin-food-peach-sake-toner,-3.2-ounce] for awhile and wanted to switch it up cause I wasn't noticing any benefits I found this one at my local tg max for 3 bucks and noticed the sweet artwork on the bottle first and then the words non drying on the front . I have severe dry skin the ingredients are distilled extract witch hazel containing 14%alcohol and so far after a month of use my skin hasn't gotten dryer and is actually clearing up from breakouts I have sensitive skin and found this helps keep it in check .I apply on a cotton round after my facial cleanser to close pores and before seems. The smell is not over powering either.it makes my skin feel super clean
lithuisha j.
scarborough, ON
this for me is a love/hate product. the first day i used this product it instantly got rid of my redness and i loved it so much i used to everyday. which was not a good idea because i stopped using alcohol products on my face so this irritated my skin and i got so many little bumps on my forehead so i stopped using it. i use it once in a while only on my cheek area now and it really cleanses and clears my skin. so be cautious while using this product! especially if you have sensitive skin.
Kat P.
Man this stuff is magical. Let me just say, worth every penny. It evened out my skin, took redness from my blemishes, and didn’t dry out my skin. I would not recommend if your skin is highly sensitive, but if you are looking for a powerful, natural toner, look no more. Plus it comes in a good sized bottle which will last you a good bit :)
Bianca L.
Dallas, TX
I have excessive oily skin and this product doesn’t help me to control oil at all. I sometimes feel like it causes me to be even more oily than normal. So I created my own solution, I mix one part witch hazel, apple cider vinegar, peppermint and tea tree oil and I must say it’s my go to. Removes all excess dirt and oil from my skin and also prevents further breakouts. I don’t like this product by itself but I do like the solution I created therefore I will purchase it again.
scout h.
Greenville
it’s not for people with sensitive skin. the packaging is great for easy use. it’s very cheap. it’s helped with my acne. it’s kinda harsh but i really enjoy it. the only thing is the smell but that’s something you can’t help really.
Courtney D.
I love this! It is very natural, and works great. The smell is a bit over powering, so if you can’t handle that maybe this isn’t for you. I find it okay, because it only lingers when it’s not dry. Great product!
Miriam M.
The smell can be a little strong but once it dries it's not a problem. I have very oily skin and this seems to help with that. I love that I can see everything that my cleanser leaves behind.
Devin G.
Meadowview
People told me that this was good for acne, so of course I had to try it. I use it as a toner and it really has changed my facial routine. I got it at TJ Maxx for really cheap and I won’t use anything else!
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
This is my go to #toner! It smells amazing and clears my breakouts so fast! I love this for wiping around my oily areas the most because it soaks up all the bad gunk that makes my skin #breakout. It also smells amazing! If you have #dryskin this is a must!!
(Dann-uh)•🦔 M.
Hughson, California
This witch hazel is so easy on my skin, it leaves it looking soft, the smell is not as hard but my only dislike is how it works on the skin. It hasn’t done as much as I expected to which is cleanse and tone the skin :( I’m sure there are other ways to use this tho!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Is this a better alternative to toner? I don't like using chemical on my face and this seems like it's pretty natural
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What do u use witch hazel for other than fingernails and toe nails?
Lana M.
Is this stuff good for oily skin?
Brittany M.
Commerce City, CO
I've seen this brand of witch hazel at health food stores and I'm curious to know if there's something more "special" about it for the price compared to just a regular non brand you find at a grocery store for a couple bucks?
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I seen this product at tj Maxx ? What is it ? What does it do ?

back