BY HUMPHREYS HOMEOPATHIC

Humphreys Homeopathic Remedy Witch Hazel Astringent 16 fl oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used [product:skinfood-skin-food-peach-sake-toner,-3.2-ounce] for awhile and wanted to switch it up cause I wasn't noticing any benefits I found this one at my local tg max for 3 bucks and noticed the sweet artwork on the bottle first and then the words non drying on the front . I have severe dry skin the ingredients are distilled extract witch hazel containing 14%alcohol and so far after a month of use my skin hasn't gotten dryer and is actually clearing up from breakouts I have sensitive skin and found this helps keep it in check .I apply on a cotton round after my facial cleanser to close pores and before seems. The smell is not over powering either.it makes my skin feel super clean
lithuisha j.
scarborough, ON
this for me is a love/hate product. the first day i used this product it instantly got rid of my redness and i loved it so much i used to everyday. which was not a good idea because i stopped using alcohol products on my face so this irritated my skin and i got so many little bumps on my forehead so i stopped using it. i use it once in a while only on my cheek area now and it really cleanses and clears my skin. so be cautious while using this product! especially if you have sensitive skin.
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
This is my go to #toner! It smells amazing and clears my breakouts so fast! I love this for wiping around my oily areas the most because it soaks up all the bad gunk that makes my skin #breakout. It also smells amazing! If you have #dryskin this is a must!!
Bianca L.
Dallas, TX
I have excessive oily skin and this product doesn’t help me to control oil at all. I sometimes feel like it causes me to be even more oily than normal. So I created my own solution, I mix one part witch hazel, apple cider vinegar, peppermint and tea tree oil and I must say it’s my go to. Removes all excess dirt and oil from my skin and also prevents further breakouts. I don’t like this product by itself but I do like the solution I created therefore I will purchase it again.
Ilene L.
Lancaster, CA
My favorite toner ! Leaves the skin feeling refreshed. Need really knew what toners were but this is a miracle worker. Great for clearing acne and shrinking pores down.
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
This is a wonderful toner. I had to give it four stars because I am not a huge fan of the scent. After trying many different brands, I try to gravitate towards more natural based products.
Karley B.
Berlin, NJ
The smell is horrific. I hate it, however my skin has definitely improved from this product. I dont notice as much redness and i dont breakout nearly as much. My skin tone is way more even and healthier
Vanessa O.
Amazing product! Been using this everyday, for years. Cleared my skin completely. Didn't irritate my sensitive eyes either. This item exceeded my expectations. Recommend this product to everyone!
Mallory W.
Charlotte
This is pure, distilled witch hazel that is the best toner around. This stuff works so well in treatment and prevention of acne, dark spots, discoloration and adds moisture.
Tabitha M.
My current toner. I like the way it works with my acne prone skin. I used to use clear and clean astringent and then changed to this one. This appears to work better for me.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Is this a better alternative to toner? I don't like using chemical on my face and this seems like it's pretty natural
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What do u use witch hazel for other than fingernails and toe nails?
Lana M.
Is this stuff good for oily skin?
Brittany M.
Commerce City , CO
I've seen this brand of witch hazel at health food stores and I'm curious to know if there's something more "special" about it for the price compared to just a regular non brand you find at a grocery store for a couple bucks?
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I seen this product at tj Maxx ? What is it ? What does it do ?