BY HUMPHREYS HOMEOPATHIC

Humphreys Homeopathic Remedy Witch Hazel Astringent Description: All Natural Gentle, Non-Drying Cools and Refreshes Dermatologist Tested Pure. Thats how your face and body will feel after every encounter with our Witch Hazel Astringent. Its the perfect way to wake up in the morning and unwind at the end of the day. Unlike other astringents, our 100% all-natural formula has been used to gently cleanse and soothe even the most sensitive skin. Made from extracts of the Witch Hazel plant, our exclusive formula penetrates deep into pores, removing dirt, oil and makeup - leaving your skin soft, smooth and younger looking without drying your skin the way some artificial products can. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Humphreys Homeopathic Remedy Witch Hazel Astringent Directions After normal cleansing, dampen a cotton pad or splash in your hands and gently wipe skin. Follow with your favorite moisturizer. Ingredients: Distilled extract of witch hazel containing natural alcohol 14% Filtered Water, Witch Hazel, Lavender, Aloe Vera, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Vegetable Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Arnica Montana, White Tea, Calendula, Chamomile, Cucumber Extract, Vitamin C, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Rose Essence, Ethylhexylglycerin, Jasmine Extract, Essential Oil Blend. see more...

• Is this as good as Thayers?1 Answers
  • I recently just purchased this product and when I opened ...1 Answers
Tabitha M.
This is my second bottle!!! I like that this toner is all natural witch hazel. It’s just the right strength for me. I suffer from hormonal acne so I always use toner with an astringent so this one comparably is mild. And to make it better I found this at my local TJMaxx.
Noritza M.
Federal Way, WA
This is an oldie but a goodie!! I always have to come back to this astringent. It penetrates deep into my pores, removing all makeup and dirt from the day, without drying up my face. Works great on sensitive skin and oily. And oily is my skin issue, tried it on my boyfriend and he loved it and he has sensitive skin. And i recently bought mine at TJ Maxx which I was excited about because the price was 3.99, compared to other stores!
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
This is perfect for clearing skin and cleaning. I use this after I take off my makeup. I got this from Walmart for a good price. It has a strong smell but it is organic and easy on the skin. A little goes a long way!
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
This was my first time trying this brand. I purchased it at Marshall’s and this product didn’t work for me. I have combination skin and this product would irritate my skin. I have purchased other witch hazel that work better for me so I won’t be purchasing this product again.
René B.
Naples, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Witch Hazel Astringent 8 oz more...
I love this astringent for being one of the only organic, natural, simple things that I put on my face. It cleans but doesn’t dry at all. I use this day and night to make sure my skin is totally clean before applying either serums, nighttime products or makeup.
Eli J.
I haven't used this toner in a while for my face but I find it worked for exactly what I needed for. Very cooling for the face and I will keep coming back to this
Ashley •.
Use this on a daily basis!
Doesn’t strip the oils from my skin or dry my skin out which I really love.
Just get a cotton ball and put a little on it, you don’t need much. A little goes a long way!
I even use it on my back and I’ve noticed a huge difference!
I paid $10 dollars for the huge one, they have a smaller bottle but I would go with the bigger one, you get more for your money and it lasts me awhile!
You can get this at any drug store.
Cin V.
San Jose, CA
Omg I wished I could have encountered this a long time ago. My skin is very sensitive and some toners really irritate and/or dry my face. This does the complete opposite. Keeps me shine-free and soothes my irritation and redness. Plus I love the fact that it's organic. So gentle and helps minimize large pores on my nose.
Sabrina M.
tucson
I really like this product. It is a little drying but i feel it cleaning my pores and with the right moisturizer it's awesome. I bought it at Whole Foods for $8. I would recommend this product, it doesn't break me out or anything and I have very sensitive and acne prone skin.
Rickchele M.
This product is my go to toner for my face. I have been using Witch Hazel since I was a teenager. I have been getting acne alot and it does help with the irritation and cools my face.
Alexa R.
I recently just purchased this product and when I opened it I couldn’t get past the strong smell and I just want to know if it’s supposed to smell that um....strong?
Kate Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Is this as good as Thayers?

Amazon