Humphreys Homeopathic 53215 Humphreys Witch Hazel Astringent Gentle - 1x8 Oz uploaded by Danielle J.

BY HUMPHREYS HOMEOPATHIC #9 in Toners & Astringents

Humphreys Homeopathic Remedy Witch Hazel Astringent Description: All Natural Gentle, Non-Drying Cools and Refreshes Dermatologist Tested Pure. Thats how your face and body will feel after every encounter with our Witch Hazel Astringent. Its the perfect way to wake up in the morning and unwind at the end of the day. Unlike other astringents, our 100% all-natural formula has been used to gently cleanse and soothe even the most sensitive skin. Made from extracts of the Witch Hazel plant, our exclusive formula penetrates deep into pores, removing dirt, oil and makeup - leaving your skin soft, smooth and younger looking without drying your skin the way some artificial products can. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Humphreys Homeopathic Remedy Witch Hazel Astringent Directions After normal cleansing, dampen a cotton pad or splash in your hands and gently wipe skin. Follow with your favorite moisturizer. Ingredients: Distilled extract of witch hazel containing natural alcohol 14% Filtered Water, Witch Hazel, Lavender, Aloe Vera, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Vegetable Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Arnica Montana, White Tea, Calendula, Chamomile, Cucumber Extract, Vitamin C, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Rose Essence, Ethylhexylglycerin, Jasmine Extract, Essential Oil Blend. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
After I do a deep clean with my Clarisonic mia 2 I would then wipe my face with this. This product is great you'll actually see the left behind dirt. I purchased my small bottle at tjmaxx. Yes I would buy again, just because it keeps my acne at bay.
Afrin K.
San Jose, CA
This is the best toner i use so far, i have oily skin and this helps to restore my skin but not overdrying it at the same time. I used it everyday after i wash my face, it takes away any residue on the skin.
Marisol T.
Bradenton, FL
I think this brand is over priced for the product you can just use a generic brand it's nothing special
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I wished I could have encountered this a long time ago. My skin is very sensitive and some toners really irritate and/or dry my face. This does the complete opposite. Keeps me shine-free and soothes my irritation and redness. Plus I love the fact that it's organic. So gentle and helps minimize large pores on my nose.
Sabrina M.
tucson
I really like this product. It is a little drying but i feel it cleaning my pores and with the right moisturizer it's awesome. I bought it at Whole Foods for $8. I would recommend this product, it doesn't break me out or anything and I have very sensitive and acne prone skin.
Jessica L.
Kamloops
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Astringent is excellent for all skin types! This product cleans my skin so well. It doesn't irritate, it doesn't burn nor does it bother my skin to use. I use it mourning and night. Not all brands of witch hazel are made equal but this brand I would buy again.
Danielle J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always heard about witch hazel but only recently tried it. This is the first brand I've tried as well and I guess the price wasn't that bad either. After using my cleanser I applied this astringent and I must say it felt nice and cleaned my face pretty good. It removed the extra makeup and dirt that was left behind, leaving my face feeling really clean. It had a nice cooling effect while applying it to my face but the only thing I don't like about it is the smell.
Victoria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ever hear the folks talk about this astringent for generations it's been in my family and always will be. Scent is strong tho.
Kate Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this as good as Thayers?