BY HUMPHREYS HOMEOPATHIC

Humphreys Homeopathic Remedy Witch Hazel Facial Toner Lilac Description: Protection Locks in Moisture Alcohol and Paraben Free Softens and Soothes Anti-Oxidant As a babys bottom. Why wouldnt you want your skin to feel that soft again? Our all-natural witch hazel and lilac toner gently nourishes dry skin without the use of harsh chemicals that can strip it of its essential moisture. Even the most sensitive skin takes on a healthy radiance. For generations Witch hazel has been used to leave the skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. This Alcohol Free formula combines Witch Hazel with Lilac, Aloe and Hyaluronic Acid to cleanse and moisturize, while extracts of Papaya and Pineapple help exfoliate - leaving your skin irresistibly soft and noticeably smooth. For all skin types. Especially for people with rough, dry or sensitive skin. Free Of Alcohol and paraben. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Humphreys Homeopathic Remedy Witch Hazel Facial Toner Lilac Directions After normal cleansing, dampen a cotton pad or splash in your hands and gently wipe skin. Follow with your favorite moisturizer. Ingredients: Filtered water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, vegetable glycerin, sodium pca, hyaluronic acid, panthenol (pro-vitamin b5), allantoin, extracts of [ arnica montana* (arinica), calendula officinalis* (calendula), camellia sinensis* (white tea), aspalathus linearis (red tea), camellia sinensis (black tea), camellia sinensis (green tea), cucumis sativus (cucumber), carica papaya (papaya), ananas sativus (pineapple), hedychium coronarium (awaphui), althara officianlis (marshmallow) root, dianthus superbus (lilac pink herb), curcuma longa (tumeric)], polysorbate 20, hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol (rose essence), ethyl hexyl glycerin and fragrance, * certified orga see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Bonnie W.
Humphreys Alcohol Free Lilac Witch Hazel Skin Softening Facial Toner is certified Organic. It is not tested on animals, contains no animal ingredients. It's a lovely smelling lightly scented Toner that leaves skin soft,supple, clarifies & refines pores. It also improves skins luster & radiance. After washing my face I go over it with this for a toner. Once dry I use my peel pads, sunscreen & serum, then apply my makeup. It always looks very smooth & finished. I love Humphreys & will continue to use it!
Remya a.
Culver City, CA
I got this after a recommendation by a friend.. It is not very effective as a toner . From the time I began to use ,my skin behaved terribly. It started to break out so much I had to discontinue using this. One good alternative of finding a use with this to remove those last minute traces after washing your face with a cleanser. But do not forget to use a toner on top of this if you are diligent follower of C T M.
Derek C.
Clermont
Witch hazel is such a great toner/treatment for all skin types. It’s exfoliating & it help with oil and acne. After using this for a while the only thing that bothers me is the smell...lilac my butt. More like rotting bananas...Ik it’s weird. Thayers and this one come head to head (+ I found at TJ Maxx for 5 bucks)
Darby S.
When I found this extremely affordable toner line I was super excited! They have multiple toner from citrus for oily skin, cucumber for redness relief ect and I've tried all except the citrus when is the one that's for my skin! Anyways the lilac has a great scent all natural of course, it's non drying and actually has hyaluronic acid in it amount other thing and I noticed a brighter clearer complexion within the first few day! I got the mini deluxe sample size which is about 1.75 and it was so worth it to really get a feel for the product! I did the same for the cucumber toner ! I suggest everyone try this brand and line out!
Savannah C.
I ran out of my regular toner and decide on a whim to pick this up. It's nice it does it's job. I just like my other toner better than this. It's easy to pick up at the drug store I would say shop around and give it a try it smells great.
Megan H.
Portland, OR
This product has become a staple in my morning and evening beauty routine. I have noticed a significant change in the appearance in my skin. My skin has become softer, smoother and I no longer have issues with dry skin. Great for all skin types.
Ashley P.
Pico ve this toner. Leaves my skin nice and soft. It's not harsh at all. It also reduces the redness and inflammation from any breakouts I may have on my face. I have purchased multiple times and would buy again.
Jade B.
It definitely softens and it adds a beautiful glow to the skin, despite not having any alcohol it does burn a little but the results are worth it.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Can buy these locally or order them online lasts awhile. Product works really well and is good for body and environment
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
I repurshased this toner because i remember it being the only toner that made my super dry skin soft. but i not sure if there was a change in the toner formula . now i feel it irritates my skin a bit . the smell is pretty nice , a little bit goes a long way , if you pour too much in the cotton ball it feels a bit sticky and you face becomes too wet . price was reasonable, purchased this toner on amazon
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this at?