BY HUMMER

Cardamom, Green Leaves, Peppercorns, Thyme, Patchouli, Leather, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Amber see more...

• LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SMELL! My boyfriend has worn it and i...1 Answers
Hummer Eau de Toilette Spray 4.2oz
  • "Boyfriend got a free sample of this and thought it was alright but nothing special." in 1 review
  • "Pretty reasonably priced too." in 1 review
Ashley H.
Bimble , KY
Love Love Love. I brought this my husband for Christmas and feel in love. The smell is amazing and it lasts all day long. Plus not to mention the price. It isn't expensive. I have a stockpile of this Hummer in my bathroom. Highly recommend this product.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Just like the Ferrari scent, I don't know if I could ever commit to purchasing something like this. It just seem's cheap but I have never smelt it so I can't judge a book by its cover.
Lauren T.
My husband get this all the time. He has a H1 so he collect hummer brands. :) I love the scent. :)
Sara F.
Uxbridge, Ontario
Boyfriend got a free sample of this and thought it was alright but nothing special. Decent price. I personally find it smells like my dad…
Lance W.
Ontario Canada
Not too strong with a good musk smell. Pretty reasonably priced too. Available in lots of local drug store.
Jacqueline H.
Stoney Creek, ON
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SMELL! My boyfriend has worn it and it smells sooo good. Very attractive sexy scent.
Jacqueline H.