BY HUMMER

Cardamom, Green Leaves, Peppercorns, Thyme, Patchouli, Leather, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Amber see more...

• LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SMELL! My boyfriend has worn it and it smells s...1 Answers
Hummer Eau de Toilette Spray 4.2oz
  • "Boyfriend got a free sample of this and thought it was alright but nothing special." in 1 review
  • "Pretty reasonably priced too." in 1 review
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bimble , KY
Love Love Love. I brought this my husband for Christmas and feel in love. The smell is amazing and it lasts all day long. Plus not to mention the price. It isn't expensive. I have a stockpile of this Hummer in my bathroom. Highly recommend this product.
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Just like the Ferrari scent, I don't know if I could ever commit to purchasing something like this. It just seem's cheap but I have never smelt it so I can't judge a book by its cover.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
My husband get this all the time. He has a H1 so he collect hummer brands. :) I love the scent. :)
Burlington, ON
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SMELL! My boyfriend has worn it and it smells sooo good. Very attractive sexy scent.
Lance W.
Lance W.
Ontario Canada
Not too strong with a good musk smell. Pretty reasonably priced too. Available in lots of local drug store.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Uxbridge, Ontario
Boyfriend got a free sample of this and thought it was alright but nothing special. Decent price. I personally find it smells like my dad…
Burlington, ON