BY HUMMER #29 in uncategorized

Coleman deluxe links - 2 pk. see more...

Hummer Coleman Deluxe Links - 2 pk.
Hummer Coleman Deluxe Links - 2 pk. Coleman Company, Inc., is an American company that specializes in outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear.
Sarah V.
Union City, NJ
I have dozens of these that I use on hiking and camping trips and also to hold my keys on. I love these because they're inexpensive and convenient for many different uses - I clip my sleeping gear to my pack and often times my water Nalgene bottle and external gear. I also use them for my keys! I just slip my keyrings on and then I can clip it to my purse or belt when I go out - never have any problems finding my keys this way!
Cassandra C.
Bethlehem, PA
I have a few of these to keep my keys on and attach it to backpack and belts. Best kind of keychain because it doesn't fall off easily. I keep them color coded for certain keys even. My boyfriend uses these to keep his camera bags all together and he can pick up all his bags at once with this clip!
Susie D.
Roodhouse, IL
I love this little gem! I use them for camping, around the house and even at work! These links have snapped their way onto just about everything I own that needs a quick buckle...from my carry on at airport to my organization bags to canoe trips.
Chris M.
Hamilton, MT
If you need to hang something or connect some rope or hook a bungee cord on something or whatever, this is what you need. I keep 20 of these in my camping gear and use most of them if I go and set up camp for a week.
Rachel D.
Coram, NY
This is located in the camping section and I use these for more then just camping! They are on my work keys as well as my personal key ring. Love them. Durable.
Lauren H.
Athens, GA
Love this things. They work great and are well made. I use then for just about everything for using them when camping to just putting my keys on them.
deb s.
Litchfield, MI
Great for camping and lots of other uses around the house, have used it on my rabbit cages,dog run and on a safety gate to hook 2 together (large doorway) for the kids
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I keep my keys on these.. They are so handy. I run somewhere get out of the car & hang my keys on the handles of my purse.... easy on & off..
Jo E.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought these for a hiking trip. I used them frequently to secure my huge water bottle to my backpack. These are a life saver for any camping or hiking trip.