BY HUMMER

Coleman complete utensil set see more...

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
This is a fun multi tool that is easy to use, and serves many purposes. We keep this in our travel trailer, I bought this online for my husband as a gift. It’s affordable, and quite useful, while the knife isn’t too sharp, it still works .
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
When I saw this product at the store I totally freaked out and yelled I need this for camping! All in one utensil fork spoon knife what else do you need? The fact that it is also the name brand Coleman makes it even more appealing. Coleman makes the best products for the outdoors. Buy this product and you won't be disappointed. Not to mention your hands will be clean!
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
Fork, Knife, Spoon. Really, you don't need anything else out of a pocket knife. The one I have is slightly different (no spoon) but I find everyone eyeing mine with jealousy when I'm able to use the fork that's on my pocket knife.