Hummer Coleman 9" Tent Stakes

BY HUMMER

Coleman 9" tent stakes see more...

Hummer Coleman 9" Tent Stakes
  • "These are useful, and work, but I think the plastic slips out of the ground easier than the metal ones I've used. " in 6 reviews
justin n.
Vine Grove, KY
I like the metal ones more. These tent stakes we always seem to brake them and they are hard to pull out of the ground without braking them.
Amanda H.
Parksville, KY
When trying to put these stakes into the ground They kept breaking. I even used a rubber mallet. Not worth the money. We went back to metal
Beth W.
Bryant, AL
They didn't last long at all. They break easily. If you buy tent stakes get the metal ones. They are affordable and last longer.
Alexandria S.
These were nice but are easy to break if put in the wrong way and mishandled. They are strong but not worth it.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Mykaela R.
Dousman, WI
Also really helpful and cheap for outdoor and using tents it is really good to use and studd
Maureen C.
Halifax, NS
I'm going to echo most of the other reviews to say these are ONLY good in very soft soil or sand. Actually, they are really good if you are camping on sand! (The metal ones aren't very good in sand)
Otherwise, not that great.
Matthew L.
Kingston, ON
These are good to have around in a jam, they are very useful in soft ground like sand or soil have a little more grip. In harder ground they will break, as well in the cold they will have a greater tendency to break. They are also very bulky so not the best suited for back country packing.
Crystal J.
Crownhill, Plymouth
They are ideal for camping. But can break easily! I do prefer the metal ones as they are more long lasting. These do work but not for long.
Michela C.
This product is perfect for a funny outdoor with my family! I love to live comfortable but still feel like in the nature.
Kimbra M.
North Hollywood, CA
Why are these better in sand? I do agree these are not as good as metal stakes when camping in the dirt
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Do these stakes work well?