Hummer Coleman 9

Hummer Coleman 9" Tent Stakes

BY HUMMER

Coleman 9" tent stakes see more...

Hummer Coleman 9
Hummer Coleman 9" Tent Stakes
  • "These are useful, and work, but I think the plastic slips out of the ground easier than the metal ones I've used. " in 6 reviews
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These stakes are well made but are pretty temporary. I don't think they have ever made it through a whole season but are great in a pink. Keep them stored of of sunlight or they will crack and get brittle. I prefer stakes that aren't made of plastic but these will do so long as the ground isn't super hard.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
These stakes are a must for camping, especially if you lose the metal stakes that come with the tent. You do have to be careful when hammering them in so they don't get bent, since they are made of plastic. This goes double for really hard dirt, I have had them break before.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
These tent stakes work well when camping or any other time you need to use a tent or use them when camping out in my backyard with my children they’re very effective and I would recommend them to anyone who isn’t have a camper
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
We've used these not only to hold down tents but also tarps. They've done a pretty good job. The pro is that they're pretty sturdy. The only con that I remember is that at least one of them came out of the ground.
Kaylee S.
South Bend, IN
These bad boys came with the tent we purchased about 6 years ago. They are just plastic and not very reliable. We ended up buying some steel ones from Dicks Sporting Goods. These are not good for camping in because theirs rock everywhere and they will break,,,your better off using a stick!!!!
Anna P.
Nescopeck, PA
These aren't great, but I don't blame that on the fact that they are Coleman. I would give the same review to any plastic stakes, just because the metal ones work so much better. These are useful, and work, but I think the plastic slips out of the ground easier than the metal ones I've used.
Chelsea H.
Orlando, FL
Look, if you're in a pinch and you have no other options, these would work. But half of them would break when you tried to use them. I was extremely unimpressed by these tent stakes - you're much better off purchasing extra metal stakes then these. Don't waste your time!
Candace U.
Greensburg, PA
These were great for camping! We used them in the hard and somewhat rocky soil and they worked great! I also loved that they were only 68 cents! We not only used them to hold our tent down all weekend but also our big canopy to keep us cool, I say they worked great!
Tina E.
Lillington, NC
These are the pegs I grew up using while camping. In hard or dense soil they are a pain, difficult to get into the ground and forever breaking. In sandy soil however, these things are great, they hold much better then the metal pegs. I would recommend them for camping at the beach or holding up the guy lines on your shade tent.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Always buy extra and I like these steaks. They stay in the ground pretty good. The hooks on these allows you to easily hook the metal loops or in some cases material loops easily. I always have extra just in case you lose one or someone else needs it
Kimbra M.
North Hollywood, CA
Why are these better in sand? I do agree these are not as good as metal stakes when camping in the dirt
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Do these stakes work well?