Hummer Coleman 9

Hummer Coleman 9" Tent Stakes

BY HUMMER

Coleman 9" tent stakes see more...

Hummer Coleman 9
Hummer Coleman 9" Tent Stakes
  • "These are useful, and work, but I think the plastic slips out of the ground easier than the metal ones I've used. " in 6 reviews
Candy S.
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These stakes are well made but are pretty temporary. I don't think they have ever made it through a whole season but are great in a pink. Keep them stored of of sunlight or they will crack and get brittle. I prefer stakes that aren't made of plastic but these will do so long as the ground isn't super hard.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
These stakes are a must for camping, especially if you lose the metal stakes that come with the tent. You do have to be careful when hammering them in so they don't get bent, since they are made of plastic. This goes double for really hard dirt, I have had them break before.
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Always buy extra and I like these steaks. They stay in the ground pretty good. The hooks on these allows you to easily hook the metal loops or in some cases material loops easily. I always have extra just in case you lose one or someone else needs it
Hummer Coleman 9" Tent Stakes Coleman Company, Inc., is an American company that specializes in outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
mykaela r.
mykaela r.
Dousman, WI
Also really helpful and cheap for outdoor and using tents it is really good to use and studd
Anna P.
Anna P.
Nescopeck, PA
These aren't great, but I don't blame that on the fact that they are Coleman. I would give the same review to any plastic stakes, just because the metal ones work so much better. These are useful, and work, but I think the plastic slips out of the ground easier than the metal ones I've used.
Candace U.
Candace U.
Greensburg, PA
These were great for camping! We used them in the hard and somewhat rocky soil and they worked great! I also loved that they were only 68 cents! We not only used them to hold our tent down all weekend but also our big canopy to keep us cool, I say they worked great!
Beth W.
Beth W.
Louisville, GA
They didn't last long at all. They break easily. If you buy tent stakes get the metal ones. They are affordable and last longer.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Orlando, FL
Look, if you're in a pinch and you have no other options, these would work. But half of them would break when you tried to use them. I was extremely unimpressed by these tent stakes - you're much better off purchasing extra metal stakes then these. Don't waste your time!
Kimbra M.
Kimbra M.
North Hollywood, CA
Why are these better in sand? I do agree these are not as good as metal stakes when camping in the dirt
Christina A.