BY HUMCO

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
So happy I found this affordable (about $8) gem while shopping online at Walmart. Otc sulfur products are so expensive and hard to come by. It just came in the mail yesterday and I tried it today so I'm eager to see the lasting results. I simply mixed a small amount into my clay mask, left on for 15 minutes and removed. No terrible or lingering scent. So grateful to find something I can use at home that won't cost me $40-$60+. I'll be updating this as I use it more.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Has anyone ever tried this sulfur powder mixed in a clay mask?