Personal CareDeodorant & Antiperspirantthe humble co.
Humble Essential Cedarwood All Natural Deodorant

Humble Essential Cedarwood All Natural Deodorant

by the humble co.

Humble, Simple and True. Humble contains four to five organic and all-natural ingredients that you can pronounce (and might, in fact, have in your own kitchen). Humble is both effective and safe, containing no aluminum or parabens while still keeping you dry and free of offensive odors. We take the care to manufacture our deodorant in small batches right here in America. With the fewest ingredients of any deodorant on the market, Humble is the simple solution to a stinky problem. -2.5 oz deodorant stick in Cedarwood scent -Five all natural, organic ingredients -No aluminum, alcohol, dyes, parabens or artificial bactericides -Made in the USA

2.5 oz deodorant stick in Cedarwood scent; Five all-natural, certified Organic Ingredients and certified Cruelty Free; No aluminum, alcohol, dyes, parabens or artificial bactericides; Small batch crafted in Taos, New Mexico, USA; Application requires only a small amount to prevent staining or stickiness

Does this brand have deodorant for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Humble Essential Cedarwood All Natural Deodorant!
Valeria F.
Jackson Hts, NY
Humble Essential Cedarwood All Natural Deodorant uploaded by Valeria F.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Although it is very natural and has no fragrance it didn’t really help with odor. And it made me feel sticky didn’t really like the texture.
Jennifer B.
Humble Essential Cedarwood All Natural Deodorant uploaded by Jennifer B.
Humble Essential Cedarwood All Natural Deodorant uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Since being diagnosed with kidney disease and having my kidney transplant, I’ve been on the look for a decent natural deodorant. (The aluminum in antiperspirant is very bad for your kidneys). I’ve bounced between brands for 6 years, completely unsatisfied (sometimes even smelling worse?) UNTIL I found this beauty at Tj Maxx. I didn’t realize I picked up the CBD version until I got home, but I honestly feel like the extra $4 is worth it for that. I smell amazing all day. A strong, wonderful lavender smell. I learned it’s best to shave your arm pits if needed and put on a LIGHT layer. Don’t smear back and forth like antiperspirant. A little goes a long way. Because it is natural, you WILL sweat, but won’t stink. Sweating doesn’t bother me though, you’re supposed to. The ONLY drawback, because it’s coconut oil based, this brand will get on your bras and shirts. Put your clothes on first and then lightly apply it. If you get stains on your lighter clothes, it’s nothing that can’t come out. Overall, run don’t walk! You owe it to your body!!
Janelle M.
Buena Park, CA
Humble Essential Cedarwood All Natural Deodorant uploaded by Janelle M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
No aluminum and #LeapingBunny approved ✅ Lovely scent with all #natural ingredients but it can be irritating if you are like me and realize you need to shave before putting it on. Probably not for a sensitive underarm. #winningstreak
Jordan C.
Stillwater, OK
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Best deodorant I've tried yet. It's all natural and has nothing harsh or irritating for the skin. It smells amazing and has long wear scent. Would reccomend!
Jenna H.
Kailua
Mine was lavender scent! But this product is decent! I have to rub it in with my fingers to get rid of the white residue it leaves. Cornstarch isn’t a great ingredient in my opinion, but I like how simple the ingredients list is besides that! Wouldn’t buy again but not bad
Pluvio M.
I actually received this deodorant in a belly subscription box when i was pregnant. I love this deodorant! Not sure if this is the same one that smells a little like citrus but it’s not overpowering at all. I like that it’s organic and so far smells amazing . UPDATE IT BURNED TF OUT OF MY ARMPITS !! Omg my underarms are superrr irritated. I’m so bummed out because i thought I finally found my holy grail. :(
Gigi F.
My goodness! Tried all the natural deodorants on the market you can possibly think of and I gave up on my hope for a natural deodorant that works UNTIL I gave Humble a try. You guys!! I am AMAZED!! Can’t believe it is both natural and is working just like a regular deodorant. Getting this for all my loved ones!
kat M.
cranston, RI
This is my go to deodorant! I love the lavender fragrance and I feel good putting this in my body knowing it has only 4 simple ingredients. I can usually find it for between $2-$5.
Caitlyn F.
Ashburnham, MA
I received this in a Bump Box in the Lavender scent and wanted to like it but it is just not for me. I like the ingredients but it is very sticky and the scent is very overpowering.
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
Works great! You may need to re apply if you are doing consistent labor but you would have to do that with most natural deodorants. Love the scent it is light and blends well with my body chemistry. No lumps or darkening like you find with other deodorant containing to much baking soda or Shea butter. I love this and would absolutely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...