Humble Brands All Natural Deodorant, Black Spruce, Pack Of 1

Humble Brands All Natural Deodorant, Black Spruce, Pack Of 1

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Humble Brands All Natural Deodorant, Black Spruce, Pack Of 1!
How would you rate this product?
Gigi F.
My goodness! Tried all the natural deodorants on the market you can possibly think of and I gave up on my hope for a natural deodorant that works UNTIL I gave Humble a try. You guys!! I am AMAZED!! Can’t believe it is both natural and is working just like a regular deodorant. Getting this for all my loved ones!
Chantal G.
Oshawa, ON
Humble Brands All Natural Deodorant, Black Spruce, Pack Of 1 uploaded by Chantal G.
I have been using natural deodorant for several years; I started out making it myself but then noticed it was becoming widely available at this although stores and then finally department stores and, my fave - WINNERS! I've switched brands and now that it's relatively inexpensive and easy to find at Winner's I've been purchasing Humble Brands All Natural Deodorant, Black Spruce, Pack Of 1 (and other scents, usually Humble Essential Lavender & Holy Basil Deodorant is my go to). It is quite effective with noticeable but natural scents. It does the job and isn't as irritating to my under arm skin as some other brands.

Looking for your answer?