Humans of New York - Stories by Brandon Stanton (Hardcover) uploaded by Julia K.Humans of New York - Stories by Brandon Stanton (Hardcover) uploaded by Veronica Y.Humans of New York - Stories by Brandon Stanton (Hardcover) uploaded by Chanel R.

BY ST. MARTINS PRESS

In the summer of 2010, photographer Brandon Stanton began an ambitious project -to single-handedly create a photographic census of New York City. The photos he took and the accompanying interviews became the blog Humans of New York. His audience steadily grew from a few hundred followers to, at present count, over twelve million. In 2013, his book Humans of New York, based on that blog, was published and immediately catapulted to the top of the NY Times Bestseller List where it has appeared for over forty-five weeks. Now, Brandon is back with the Humans of New York book that his loyal followers have been waiting for: Humans of New York: Stories. Ever since Brandon began interviewing people on the streets of New York, the dialogue he's had with them has increasingly become as in-depth, intriguing and moving as the photos themselves. Humans of New York: Stories presents a whole new group of people in stunning photographs, with a rich design and, most importantly, longer stories that delve deeper and surprise with greater candor. Let Brandon Stanton and the Humans of New York he's photographed astonish you all over again next fall. see more...

Buy on Target
Chelsea S.
Such an interesting and unique book. I first started reading Stanton's blog. Once I read one story I couldn't stop I wanted to read them all. So, it didn't take me long to purchase the book. So many interesting people in the world. It gives you some perspective reading other people's stories. I wish he'd take this across the U.S.-- to every state and write a People of America or something. I'd also highly recommend following his Instagram or Facebook. He posts some good stories and photos on there daily.
Melanie M.
South Daytona, FL
This book really pulled at all parts of me. The happy, sad, frustrated or angry parts of me that I push down deep. I always feel the best books are the ones that pull all of that emotion for me. I almost ended up crying in a coffee house reading it. I highly recommend it. It gave me such reflection that I really needed at the time I was reading it.
Julia K.
Saint Louis, MO
Amazing book! Really helps to get to know all the different types of people out there. I've been following the Instagram, @/humansofny, for quite some time and finally got around to reading the book and it's changed my perspective of people. Can be a good coffee table book, or just a book to read at night.
Chanel R.
Not all the way done. But I recently received this book as a gift and it's absolutely beautiful and baffling at the same time. It's awesome to know that even the most average person is literally just like you. I follow brandon on his social medias, but this is a book to keep as a personal favorite. Absolutely inlove.
Jeremy H.
This is a very good book. We started following the Facebook page a long time ago and were very excited when the book was coming out. I originally bought for my wife's birthday but couldn't put down myself.
Jill D.
I love following Brandon on Facebook and I love that this book is exactly what he does in Facebook. It's presented in a wonderful book with wonderful cover art. One of my favorite coffee table books.
Courtney S.
Temecula, CA
This book is an incredible story of a man drawn to his passion, dropping his corporate job to take a chance. He surprised himself by what he was drawn to, not scenery but people. This is a compilation of not only pictures, but the snippets of some interesting lives.
Aleksandra Z.
My favorite FB page to follow. Brandon takes pictures and writes sort storied about the people he takes pictures of. The books is how he funds his trips. He is a fantastic storyteller.
Veronica Y.
Washington , DC
Amazing book. A nice conversation piece for the coffee table---everyone loves the blog as do I. Plus the photos are pretty amazing
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
Received as a Christmas gift and treasure this coffee table book. So much goodness in these pages.