Lisa S.

Who agrees the need more of these organizations?

Huntingtn Bch, CA
Me!!!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
4 years, 11 months ago
We definitely need more of them and we also need to give more financial and physical support to the ones that are already operational
Deborah Ann N.
Makayla
Makayla
Rosemount, MN
5 years, 5 months ago
I believe that there needs to be way more of these organizations. There are thousands of animals that need a sweet and loving owner. I also think that the Humane Society needs to be more advertised.