Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

What other services does humane society offer besides adoption?

Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years ago
Im a volunteer for a smaller organization by the HS that targets neighborhoods where people cant afford to get their animals spay/neuter or to get give them their shots, they even give them food bowls,leashes,flea medicine(advantage,frontline) all that for free. So far this year we have had 1 community event and in a couple weeks we will be having another event. The organization is called Pets for Life.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
El Cajon, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
They offer veterinary services and have a spay and neuter service
Donica A.
Donica A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
They also treat test and treat for heart-worm and if you would like to install the chip, for tracking your pet if they are lost, they offer that as well.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Monrovia, IN
4 years, 12 months ago
I get all of my animals spayed and neutered through vets that my local humane society refers me to. It's cheaper and they are usually nicer knowing I took the step to ask the humane society first.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Minneapolis, MN
5 years ago
The local one in my town also has vet services.
Sara R.
Sara R.
5 years ago
They also promote animal welfare. They spay and neuter all pets before adoption to ensure there will not be more unwanted pets out there.
Rainy L.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
5 years ago
They have shot clinics and boarding. I just boarded our dogs there and they were well taken care of.