BY HUMAN TOUCH

Experience the one massage chair that does it all. The Zero Gravity Chair with Massaging Ottoman warms your muscles, massages your neck, back and calves and reclines you to a zero-gravity position that relieves pressure on the spine. The 8-point massage system soothes away soreness, tension and fatigue while warming elements reduce tightness in your lower back. Available in Black or Espresso, this luxurious chair is made from top-grain, uncorrected premium leather with leather-match upholstery and a memory foam seat cushion. Includes wired remote control. Maximum weight capacity 285 lbs. see more...

Review (1)
Adam H.
We just got these massage chairs at work, and they are amazing! The auto programmed settings are wonderful. Whenever I'm feeling a little sore and tired from sitting down all day, I just jump in the chair for about 15 minutes and I'm good to go for the rest of the day. I wish I had one at my house.