BY HUMAN + KIND

A two-in-one cream that helps to nourish and moisturize skin. This light and non-greasy cream quenches thirsty skin, locking in vital moisture and nutrients to deliver long-lasting complexion protection. Using only nature's finest ingredients Day + Night Cream has been formulated with a moisture-retaining blend of aloe vera and natural vitamin E to hydrate and nourish. The formula also features marshmallow, avocado and stellaria (chickweed) extract to soothe the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, gluten-free, vegan, hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic. see more...

• Has anyone tried this line yet? And if so, what do you think? Hav...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
McKensie C.
Jermyn, PA
I received this moisturizer as a sample from ULTA. It's not the worst, but it's not the best. I love that the ingredients are cruelty free and vegan, but that's really the only plus. I feel it's heavy and sticky, you can definitely feel it on your face. The smell is also pretty gross. Another upside is that it wore well under my makeup.
Bahar A.
Centreville, VA
It definitely mositurizes very well. Very light weight and makes my skin feel soft and supple. I bought it on sale for $17.50 online. There are 2 downsides for me. 1. It smells very bad. It has natural ingredients but it smells off. But I still like how it feels on my face. 2. I feel slight stinginess after i put it on my face. I would not buy it online again. Next time if I would wanna buy it I would go to the store to test the smell first.
Hollie L.
Has anyone tried this line yet? And if so, what do you think? Have you seen any positive results? Negative?