Human + Kind Body Souffl 6.76 oz

by Human + Kind

A light and fluffy moisturizing souffle, which is easily absorbed and delicately fragranced. This luxurious souffle is contains nourishing shea butter to help soothe dermal irritation and support skin regeneration, as well as apricot kernel oil to help keep skin hydrated and soft. The result is skin that is left feeling super moisturized, healthy, and soft to the touch. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, gluten-free, vegan, hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic. It is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

How thick is this?
How does it smell? How does it work for combination skin and what is the consistency like? Is it thicker or thinner and more oily?
Start your review of Human + Kind Body Souffl 6.76 oz!
Colorado Springs
Human + Kind Body Souffl 6.76 oz uploaded by MayBritt C.
This feels amazing and soothing on skin, with a faint scent of cucumber. I like it is 97.2% natural derived, vegan AND cruelty free. For people like me, that get migraines and sensitive to smell, the scent is very mild. I wish they had not added fragrance (parfum) to it, to keep it even more natural. It truly feels like a luxurious Soufflé, and doesn't leave sticky residue on skin. There are two reasons it gets four stars vs. five. First is price point. $18 for 6.76 Fl. Ounces, is a little on pricey side. I like the product, but not enough to where I think it is worth $18. The second reason is design of tube. There is no screw-top. The top on one broke off, so I have to keep it in shower upside down with lid placed in top, to be able to use product and still keep it somewhat sealed and not dry out product inside. Since the top is NOT a screw top, once that plastic breaks, you are SOL, because there is no way to press top back on and have it stay, and be able to use the flap, like it was designed.
Dry, Sensitive / Redness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Itchiness
Human + Kind Body Souffl 6.76 oz uploaded by Adrienne (DarqueDreamer) M.
This is literally the best lotion I have ever applied to my body! I HATE LOTION! Read that again! Lol. Every time I apply lotion it melts off and never feels like it moisturizes my skin at all, but this body souffle is a life changer! It soaks right in, makes my skin feel super soft, and DOES NOT MELT OFF! The first time I applied it I took a walk to the mailbox, and I live in Southern Arizona, so it's still above 90 degrees F during the day, and guess what? No melt! No greasy feeling. No sweating beads of lotion all over the place. It stayed in place and continued to moisturize! And, it smells fantastic! Not too string, just a light, natural scent. Plus, it's all natural, vegan and cruelty free, so, totally awesome!
Combination / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Dryness, Itchiness
Ls Vista
Human + Kind Body Souffl 6.76 oz uploaded by Ashley H.
This product doesn’t make your skin feel all sticky and oily after you put it on while still giving you the moisture you need. I can’t believe I got this in my fab fit fun box because I would have never found this bottle of golden goodness!Human + Kind Body Souffl 6.76 oz
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
I received this product in my Fall fabfitfun box and I love it! I didn't like the smell at first (it smells fruity) but the product is so great and it's not that strong of a scent. I tend to have very dry skin and this product keeps my skin smooth and soft! I also have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate me at all. I've tried a lot of lotions and body butters and nothing compares to this (truly). Plus, the product is organic, vegan, and cruelty free!
Combination / Large Pores, Dark Spots / Dryness, Itchiness
Human + Kind Body Souffl 6.76 oz uploaded by Mary C.
I really love this product. It is made from all natural ingredients, is vegan and cruelty free. This body souffle was silky and absorbed quickly. My skin was soft immediately. The scent smelled awesome and clean. This product is used everyday and keeps my skin supple. I highly recommend this product of Belgium by way of Ireland. 5 stars *****
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
Salem, OR
Human + Kind Body Souffl 6.76 oz uploaded by jennifer D.
Purchased at: ULTA
A+ rating for this lovely brand!! Totally new to me and never heard of them but I received my fabfitfun box with this item inside and I have to say that it's pretty darn amazing. It makes my skin smell so good and my skin so soft. I have to say it could be my favorite at this point as far as moisturizers for your body. I'd recommend this to anyone! Even my boyfriend loves it. Human + Kind Body Souffl 6.76 oz
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
Ann Arbor
I just got this product in my FabFitFun box and I love it. Working as a paramedic, my hands are frequently dry from constant hand sanitizer and soap so I’m always looking for a good, moisturizing lotion! The consistency is smooth and fairly light. It is very mildly greasy when you first apply it but it quickly soaks in and leaves your hands soft and smelling amazing.
Human + Kind Body Souffl 6.76 oz uploaded by Morgan🌻 S.
I love using the Human + Kind Body Souffl 6.76 oz product! With the seasons changing my hands always become very dry, especially during the winter. I use this product in the mornings during my normal getting ready routine, and it helps keep my skin soft and moisturized all day long. An added bonus is there isn't a strong perfume smell, which I also like.
Charleston, SC
I received this product in a fab fit fun box and I think it’s pretty good. I like that it’s vegan. However I don’t love scented lotions because I find that they dry my skin out over time. I think this is a pretty great option for a scented lotion but if you want a lotion that is strictly for fixing seriously dry skin I would choose another product.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dryness
Mingo Junction
Human + Kind Body Souffl 6.76 oz uploaded by Shawna L.
I love the scent of this! It reminds me of cucumber and I LOVE cucumber. I have very sensitive skin and this does not irritate it one bit! It definitely leaves my skin healthy and soft. It came in a huge tube so I don’t think i’ll run out anytime soon seeing as a little goes a long way but I will definitely purchase more when I do finally run out. I got this in my fabfitfun box and I am so happy that I got to try it!Human + Kind Body Souffle, 6.76 fl. oz.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness