Huma Gel Huma Chia Energy Gel, Variety Pack, 12 Gels - Premier Sports Nutrition for Endurance Exercise - 8 Flavors [Variety Pack, 12 Gels]

BY HUMA GEL

Alyssa H.
I am a new marathon runner, but these are by far my favorite energy gels! I was buying another brand that I was familiar with when the clerk suggested this brand. I grabbed just about 1 of every flavor for my marathon the next day. I was nervous to try something new... would it work?....would I like the taste?.... would it upset my stomach?

During the marathon I pulled the first one out. I actually enjoyed it and the flavor and consistency. It was not as thick as the other brand and just tasted better overall. I started looking forward to the next scheduled energy break when I’d get to try the next flavor. They did not disappoint and I never sampled a flavor I didn’t like. I know now that this is the brand to purchase from now on!
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
I used GU while training for my first marathon and always had tummy troubles. I also was not a fan of the amount of unidentifiable chemicals in GU. Upon looking for an alternative, I stumbled upon HUMA. Within my first try I fell in love! Not only are they made of ingredients I can pronounce, they are delicious and cause no tummy troubles! My personal favorite is the Lemonade flavor, although all of the flavors I tried were delicious! It made training for my second marathon much more enjoyable!
Marley P.
I really enjoy these energy gels! I still prefer Hammer Gel as my top choice, but Huma comes in pretty close. All the flavors taste great, they go down easily, and it gives me a kick of energy. I love that Huma Gel primarily uses real food instead of artificial ingredients like most other brands. Definitely worth a try for endurance athletes!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
I've used various GU gels for my running training and HUMA is by far the best I've had. They taste incredibly good and like the flavors they market because they use natural flavors. And they're easy to use during running because it's a gel. Highly recommend!
Michelle H.
Chino Hills , CA
I had used GU energy gels for awhile during my half marathon and marathon training runs and races.. But as time went on.. The GU gels (when taking too much) upset my stomach. These huma gels are a little pricey so in races where I need 3 or more gels I only bring1 or 2 of these in addition to another brand... But I've noticed they react better with my stomach and I don't feel as sick after a long race !