BY HUM NUTRITION

A plant-based dietary supplement widely used for liver detox and dark circles* Wing Man™ contains Silymarin, a flavonoid complex extracted from milk thistle seeds that helps reduce dark eye circles and supports the health of the liver. A healthy liver flushes out unwanted toxins that otherwise may go through the skin. Wing Man is widely used for liver-related breakouts* It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Silymarin, the key ingredient of Wing Man, is a extracted from the Milk Thistle plant and is a mixture of three structural components: Silibinin, Silydianine, and Silychristine. Silymarin is found in the entire plant but it is concentrated in the fruit and seeds. Silymarin acts as an antioxidant by reducing free radical production and lipid peroxidation that cause damage to liver cells. It has antifibrotic activity and may act as a toxin blockade agent by inhibiting binding of toxins such as alcohol, drugs, and pollutants to the liver cell membrane receptors* This product is gluten free; and contains no GMOs or artificial ingredients. It is sustainably sourced, fully vegetarian/vegan, and recommended by leading nutritionists. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and my dark circles are starting to show improvement!so I will keep using this product to see how far it will fix this issue. Also my face feels softer too.!!!
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
battle against dark circles, and your concealers and serums can only do so much to help you combat them. Iron and a derivative of milk thistle called Silymarin can help take on this beauty foe from the inside
juls C.
Great product and it really works. Since I started working night shift, my undereye has gotten worst but this definitely saves my life. I look less tired now and I have been getting lots of compliments on how good my skin looks
Dominique N.
Hum Nutrition Wing Man(TM) 60 Capsules I bought these supplements from Sephora at a reasonable price and take daily as directed. I have noticed a dramatic improvement under my eyes, the only place I have dark circles so far. I also am always concerned about keeping a healthy liver due to the fact I have no gallbladder, which can put a strain on my digestive tract and liver. Great product and has even aided with a little of my digestive issues! Get these!!! Worth it for a healthier and fit you!!!
Kim S.
Sadly this did not do anything for my dark circles. I actually took before and after pictures and my eyes look exactly the same even though I took them every day as described. Additionally they made me super thirsty
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I use this before i know i am going to have a night of drinking and going out. It helps lessen the hangover the next day. I personally recommend this! I ordered it off hum nutrition website.
Hum Nutrition code F6416 for 10 dollars off
Their product contains the highest quality with no fillers!✨✨✨✨✨SAVE $$$ Use my HUM referral code: F6416 for 10 dollars off and take the 3 minute personalize quiz for an additional 10 dollars off first order! Go to Humnutrition.com if you do a monthly subscription you can save up to 25 percent off the products.. Cheaper than sephora retail price. Save a total of 20 dollars using my code and doing the quiz !!!
Jennifer T.
Chicago , IL
I just purchased this from Sephora hoping that it will help with my dark circles. Has anyone had any luck with this?
Bailey N.
Hum Nutrition Wing Man(TM) 60 Capsules Do these work????? I have genetic dark circles.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this help after you’ve been sick???

Sephora