Hum Nutrition Uber Energy(TM)

by Hum Nutrition

A plant-based dietary supplement that supports consistent energy through adrenal strength* ber Energy™ is designed to help support resistance to fatigue and tension. The formula is high in vitamin B5, B6, L-tyrosine, and features a collection of eight balancing herbs including eleuthero, ashwagandha, and rhodiola. This combination of herbs is designed to combine effectively with the energizing vitamins to support adrenal function, helping you to deal with stress and anxiety. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates L-Tyrosine is an amino acid used by the body to produce certain adrenal stress hormones and chemical messengers in the nervous system (neurotransmitters). Vitamin C has been widely researched for combating oxidative stress, while B5 and B6 play a critical role in energy metabolism. This product contains no GMOs, is sustainably sourced, and contains no artificial ingredients. It is fully vegetarian and recommended by leading nutritionists. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

I ordered this one... anyone else try it?
Doo you notice difference?
I Need something that will give me consistent energy.. does this work or is their a better alternative?
Start your review of Hum Nutrition Uber Energy(TM)!
Ken S.
Newport Beach, CA
Hum Nutrition Uber Energy(TM) uploaded by Ken S.
I looove these! It has great ingredients that give you sustained energy all day long without a huge rush or crash. I take them in the morning & I have experienced much less tiredness and fatigue throughout my day
Jacqueline T.
Hum Nutrition Uber Energy(TM) uploaded by Jacqueline T.
I think that Hum Nutrition Uber Energy(TM) really has been giving me a needed boost of energy. I only take it in the morning & if I forget to then, no later than 1 or 2. I've been taking a few of HUM's supplements for a few months and I'm pretty certain the the vast majority of them are making a positive difference. I like this brand and would recommend Hum Nutrition Uber Energy(TM) to anyone looking for a little added boost of energy in their day.
Asa S.
Greenville, SC
Hum Nutrition Uber Energy(TM) uploaded by Asa S.
I needed this supplement! Where have you been all my life? This uber energy is a perfect supplement if you experience lack of energy or not a morning person. Since I started taking this, I have been able to wake up earlier without feeling dull. It’s amazing!
тιғғαηү S.
Brooklyn, NY
Hum Nutrition Uber Energy(TM) uploaded by тιғғαηү S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these vitamins! I take them everyday for a boost of energy! They work for me. I’ve tried other zones from this brand and I really like them also. I highly recommend trying them [product:hum-nutrition-uber-energy(tm)]
Chelsea T.
Asbury, NJ
This is one of my favorite Hum Nutrition products. I used to be a caffeine fiend, so I looked for healthier ways to get energy. This really works. It has adaptogens that boost energy levels naturally. It is designed to reduce fatigue and balance stress hormones and it definitely does that. Don’t expect to feel a giant surge of energy, or any jittery caffeine feelings, it’s not like caffeine pills or diet pills, but it still worked
Chelsea T.
Asbury
Hum Nutrition Uber Energy(TM) uploaded by Chelsea T.
I’m a big fan of everything Hum Nutrition, and have had a subscription for over a year. This product is one of my favorites, the ingredients are great and the quality of the ingredients is amazing. This helps to give energy without caffeine or stimulants that can leave you jittery or anxious. It’s more of a natural energy boost that works through supporting your adrenals. It is full of adaptive a that support energy levels and help balance stress hormones. It’s a bit more subtle than more hard core supplements. If you are looking for more natural energy, I highly recommend immensely this.
Leah C.
Bethesda, MD
Hum Nutrition Uber Energy(TM) uploaded by Leah C.
This product does work very well. It gives me a good boost of energy without the caffeine jitters. However, the pills are large, you have to take 2 of them, and I find that they have a weird after taste. I do repurchase them every month, but the fast bothers me a quite a bit.
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
Didn't notice any difference. I finished the whole jar but I don't feel less tired than usual. May be it's just me and my body not liking winter with its gloomy weather, but even a simple glass of cold water does a better job putting me back on track.
Katie B.
Georgetown , TX
I've really enjoyed my experience with Uber Energy! As others have said there are no jitters or crashes. I think this is a fantastic supplement for someone who wants to sustain energy throughout the day.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
1,028 reviews
Hum Nutrition Uber Energy(TM) uploaded by Linzy N.
Hum Nutrition Uber Energy(TM) uploaded by Linzy N.
Gives me the energy I need without the jittery feeling! I recommend this! Been taking this for a year. I ordered it off hum nutrition website. Hum Nutrition code F6416 for 10 dollars off Their product contains the highest quality with no fillers!✨✨✨✨✨SAVE $$$ Use my HUM referral code: F6416 for 10 dollars off and take the 3 minute personalize quiz for an additional 10 dollars off first order! Go to Humnutrition.com if you do a monthly subscription you can save up to 25 percent off the products.. Cheaper than sephora retail price. Save a total of 20 dollars using my code and doing the quiz !!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...